Accessories and Documentation
The box that houses all the hardware is also where the parts checklist is placed. You will not find it repeated in the manual, so you will need to use this to verify you have all the hardware needed to finish the build.
Everything we just saw is indeed included. There are the tie straps, standoffs with a socket, ODD thumbscrews, and PSU screws down the left side. In the middle there are SSD screws and long fan screws. That leaves the short fan screws, the HDD screws, and the motherboard screws at the right.
There is also the manual and some paperwork to discuss. While we will get to the manual soon enough, Fractal Design offers a red slip like Corsair does telling buyers to contact them not the retailer if there is damages to your product.
Inside of the manual things start out with a story behind the ARC XL design, and gets right into things like the fan controller and dust filters. It also shows off the HDD rack modularity and also covers the water cooling possibilities inside of the ARC XL.
The last bit this manual discusses is the SSD trays behind the motherboard tray. It then goes on to discuss the two year warranty before the manual changes over to French.
At the very back of the manual, there is also this fold out page to find. This is again the exploded diagram of the ARC XL we saw on the box, but this is much easier to keep around when building than the box is.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Scientists begin tinkering on 'deleting' your unwanted memories
- AMD's Polaris GPU should arrive as 232mm2 sized die
- Quantum Break is exclusive to the Windows Store, won't reach Steam
- The PC Gaming Show is coming back, will take place during E3 2016
- Intel's unreleased 18-core Xeon CPU hits eBay for $999
- GIGABYTE Z170MX Gaming5 / CPU non-k bios support?
- ASRock Z77 Extreme4-M cannot boot
- OCZ TRION 150 480GB SATA III SSD Review
- Any advice on redeeming Asus Promotions?
- Extreme Problem (not alone)
- Phanteks Announces the Eclipse P400 and P400S Chassis
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Horus GK2000 Gaming Keyboard
- Logitech Announces the G810 Orion Spectrum Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- ADATA Reveals HD650X and HD710M USB 3.0 External Hard Drives