Accessories and Documentation
Here is what you get with the 750D as far as hardware is concerned. There are four tie strips for wiring, six bags of screws, and a standoff to replace the helper installed on the motherboard tray. The bags contain 16 short fan screws, four long fan screws, and 28 SSD and ODD screws. In the bottom row you are given ten motherboard and HDD screws, SSD pan-head screws, and a set of four screws for no real use, but they did forget to send any PSU screws.
The manual can be found under the top piece of Styrofoam, and it also comes along with the terms and conditions of the two year warranty in the smaller pamphlet.
As you look at the hardware check list, you can see that they marked all the screws for their various uses, but even in the manual there is no mention of where you get the PSU screws from, they simply just were forgotten all together.
Just like on the back of the packaging, they also explode the chassis again in the manual to show you how to access or remove sections of the chassis.
As for the rest of the manual, it carries on like you see here. Each page has its own step or is addressing things such as the storage drive installations seen here. All through the manual you have these great images along with the multi-lingual text descriptions for each step.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Google Pixel 2 devices to feature Snapdragon 835
- Fisker to unveil their new electric car in August
- New Friday the 13th game slashes PC, consoles this May
- Nintendo Switch owners can share game updates locally
- AMD teases 8K graphics workload on Radeon RX Vega
- Synology RT2600ac Wireless Router Review
- Cursor disappearing randomly
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11G Review
- Intel Optane Memory 32GB M.2 NVMe SSD Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Z270 K6 USB 3.1/TB Issues
- Nokia partners with Lucasfilm to deliver an immersive behind-the-scenes VR experience of Star Wars: The Last Jedi
- New LaCie 2big Dock Thunderbolt 3 bridges the port gap and delivers massive capacity to streamline creative workflows
- ENERMAX launches D.F. STORM, the 3500RPM fan featuring self-cleaning design
- Tenda unveils new USB 3.0 AC1300 wireless network adapter
- SAPPHIRE introduces new PULSE graphics card family