Using a shiny black background, Thermaltake places the company name and chassis naming near the top. Then near the center is a large image of the front of the chassis with red and blue "tracers" of light to surround it. It also covers that this chassis ships with Native USB 3.0.
This panel also uses the shiny black background, but this time offers just the specifications chart below the handle of the package. At the bottom next to the large white box, there is also check boxes for if a PSU is included, and another for 550W of PSU, neither of which we received.
The back is almost identical to the opposing side of the packaging. The main difference is the addition to the black and red boxes at the top right corner of this side, and the lack of the company address that was on the bottom of the first panel I showed you.
Under the thick red strip topping this panel you will find four features listed in 12 languages. They cover the USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 of the front I/O, the four fans installed, the drive bays and 340mm card length limitation, and lastly cover the water cooling support and cable management.
With the box now off the chassis, you can see that Thermaltake goes with the tried and true shipping method. Protect the window with a layer of plastic inside and out, wrap the whole case in a plastic liner, then depend on the thick Styrofoam caps to keep the chassis from getting crushed. The plan worked, as the Chaser A71 arrived in flawless condition.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Huawei P10: Curved display and front fingerprint sensor?
- For Honor PC requirements revealed
- Take a closer look at the Xbox One's 28nm APU die
- New images of the upcoming LG G6 leaked
- COD: Infinite Warfare - best-selling game of 2016 in US
- Upgrading to Z270
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni