Using a shiny black background, Thermaltake places the company name and chassis naming near the top. Then near the center is a large image of the front of the chassis with red and blue "tracers" of light to surround it. It also covers that this chassis ships with Native USB 3.0.
This panel also uses the shiny black background, but this time offers just the specifications chart below the handle of the package. At the bottom next to the large white box, there is also check boxes for if a PSU is included, and another for 550W of PSU, neither of which we received.
The back is almost identical to the opposing side of the packaging. The main difference is the addition to the black and red boxes at the top right corner of this side, and the lack of the company address that was on the bottom of the first panel I showed you.
Under the thick red strip topping this panel you will find four features listed in 12 languages. They cover the USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 of the front I/O, the four fans installed, the drive bays and 340mm card length limitation, and lastly cover the water cooling support and cable management.
With the box now off the chassis, you can see that Thermaltake goes with the tried and true shipping method. Protect the window with a layer of plastic inside and out, wrap the whole case in a plastic liner, then depend on the thick Styrofoam caps to keep the chassis from getting crushed. The plan worked, as the Chaser A71 arrived in flawless condition.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD's Zen-capable X370 boards preview on December 13
- AMD's next-gen Vega 10 leaks - are they the real deal?
- Don't press new 'Guardians of the Galaxy' trailer button
- The Last of Us 2 is Ellie's harrowing story of hate
- Zotac's $1999 VR Go backpack: GTX 1070, Intel i7 6700T
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ASRock 990fx extreme4 & Fast- Ultra Fast Boot Issues
- Fnatic Gear Clutch G1 Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- X99 Professional Gaming i7 and RAM question
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset