Using a shiny black background, Thermaltake places the company name and chassis naming near the top. Then near the center is a large image of the front of the chassis with red and blue "tracers" of light to surround it. It also covers that this chassis ships with Native USB 3.0.
This panel also uses the shiny black background, but this time offers just the specifications chart below the handle of the package. At the bottom next to the large white box, there is also check boxes for if a PSU is included, and another for 550W of PSU, neither of which we received.
The back is almost identical to the opposing side of the packaging. The main difference is the addition to the black and red boxes at the top right corner of this side, and the lack of the company address that was on the bottom of the first panel I showed you.
Under the thick red strip topping this panel you will find four features listed in 12 languages. They cover the USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 of the front I/O, the four fans installed, the drive bays and 340mm card length limitation, and lastly cover the water cooling support and cable management.
With the box now off the chassis, you can see that Thermaltake goes with the tried and true shipping method. Protect the window with a layer of plastic inside and out, wrap the whole case in a plastic liner, then depend on the thick Styrofoam caps to keep the chassis from getting crushed. The plan worked, as the Chaser A71 arrived in flawless condition.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Ubisoft's latest 'The Breach' trailer for Rainbow Six: Siege
- Quentin Tarantino explains his love for 70mm, says it trumps digital
- Man gets shot, instead of calling the cops, he grabs an Uber home
- New Fallout 4 mod dramatically overhauls in-game landscapes
- Apple rumored to remove the 3.5mm headphone jack from the next iPhone
- wifi card for gigabyte x99m gaming 5 microatx
- Newly built PC won't boot
- Spectre (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- New ASUS Notebook: Event Log flooding with Event ID 17 warnings from WHEA-Logger
- Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- BRAVEN Balance, the Active Lifestyle Bluetooth Speaker Now Available
- COGITO FIT WINS DESIGN FOR ASIA AWARD
- SP/ Silicon Power Announces Flagship CompactFlash Memory Card - Superior CF 1100X Born For Ultimate Performance
- Team Group Announces Neptune Gaming SO-DIMM Memory
- Cooltek Announces the Skall Series ATX Mid-tower Chassis