Accessories and Documentation
In a bunch of zip tight plastic bags you can find all of your hardware. In the top row you have the metal inserts that go into the back plate and the foam to attach that back plate. You then have the eight plastic components of the mounting hardware for the top plate. The bottom row offers four screws for many of the sockets, four screws for LGA2011, and eight long screws with washers to mount the fans to the radiator.
This is the other half of the mounting systems. On the left are the AMD back plate and AMD top bracket. In the middle is the locking ring that is used for both setups. Then on the right are the Intel components for the top and back of the motherboard.
This is the same fan shipped with the H90 that we found a pair of with the H110. With slightly better than average static pressure and 94 CFM of air flow, they should do just fine on here as well.
The manual on the left offers good drawings of each step of the assembly. The test is somewhat limited in these guides, but thanks to the work of the artist, the images will get you through the installation without even reading anything. There is also a warranty insert for this unit that covers the terms and conditions and who to talk to in case of any issues.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [Corsair Hydro Series H110 AIO CPU Cooler]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Installation and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [The Test System and Thermal Results]
- Page 8 [Noise Level Results]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Doom's ultra nightmare mode is so hard id Software can't beat it
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare officially trademarked by Activision
- Vivendi buys more Ubisoft shares, takeover rumors begin
- San Jose's Cogswell College announces VR/AR certificate program
- Nintendo NX will launch with a 'full software lineup'
- Six Windows Applications Free Pack
- Creative Sound Blaster Roar Pro Bluetooth Portable Speaker Review
- Thecus N5810 Consumer NAS Review
- Cold double post on Z77X-UD5H
- Lian Li PC-X510 question about resonance sound
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience
- Seagate now shipping 10TB helium enterprise drive in volume
- ENERMAX announces the new DFR technology with D.F.PRESSURE
- World's first 24/7 esports TV channel launched