Specifications, Availability and Pricing
Most of the specifications on this pair of charts are going to be identical to the H90, but there is one major change to the H110 that I will address first. It does still use a 29mm thick radiator, but this time the size has been increased to 312mm long, and 140mm wide, leaving users with a dual 140mm radiator this time. Since we are discussing the radiator anyways, I may as well cover the fact that the entire radiator, micro-channels, fins, and barbs are all made of aluminum, and then painted black. The system does come pre-filled and sealed with a special coolant inside of it to reduce the effects of mixed metals in these systems. Lastly, this radiator has a high FPI count of 26, which means you will need some pretty good fans to cool these units.
The fans that come along in the kit are capable of 94 CFM when maxed out, and can produce up to 1.64mmH2O of pressure through those small gaps in the radiator. Since we have moved to 140mm fans, you now get better flow and pressure ratings with lower RPMs allowing these units to be some of the most silent fans offered on AIOs today. The H110 will fit almost any socket out there today, and uses the same locking mount system that we saw in the H90 around the head unit. Speaking of the head unit, this one will draw up to 5.76W if you supply 12 volts to that fan connection. To cool the CPU, these use a copper cold plate with micro-channels cut into the back side to allow the coolant to pull the heat from the copper and deliver it to the radiator.
The one thing about the Hydro Series H110 that may hold it back a bit in sales is the price point. I did a bit of shopping around, and currently, even with free shipping, the best deal I could find was the $129.99 listing at Newegg. Here are the reasons why this may hurt the H110 specifically. The H100i may be smaller, but has more features and at a better price point. Then there are the other solutions out now from NZXT like the Kraken X60, which may cost more, but on paper it should outperform this unit. Lastly and the killer to most units like this is that for $10 more you can have a completely customizable AIO from Swiftech, even if the radiator is smaller, in the end its all down to the thermal results.
That in mind, let's get a good look at the Hydro Series H110 and strap this thing on to our test bed, and see if what I am addressing is true or not.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [Corsair Hydro Series H110 AIO CPU Cooler]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Installation and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [The Test System and Thermal Results]
- Page 8 [Noise Level Results]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Chrome Data Saver mode now reduces data usage up to 70%
- NVIDIA: Just Cause 3 engine 'incompatible with multi-GPU solutions'
- Report claims mobile broadband is more affordable than ever
- It's Not Too Late - Our Cyber Monday Sale Continues Today
- Google Street View used to monitor climate change
- conroe 1333dvi/h beta bios
- Tenda AC15 AC1900 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Q9550 P5Q Pro overclock
- Asrock 970 Pro3 R2 Freezes Randomnly
- Foscam FI9821P 720p HD Wireless IP Camera Review
- Synthesio Announces Janet Megdadi As Chief Revenue Officer
- Polk BOOM Adds to Ready 4 Anything Speaker Family with New Swimmer Duo and Swimmer Jr.
- Viper SmartStart 4.0 Now Lets You Control Your Car from Your Wrist
- Gemalto Payment HSM Supports Cloud Tokenization Requirements for Secure Mobile Payment Transactions and Digitization of Credit Card Credentials
- ALL-METAL LG ZERO BRINGS TOGETHER LUXURIOUS DESIGN WITH BEST CAMERA TECHNOLOGY