Inside the Box
Corsair packs the AX760 in tightly with a half inch of foam or more around it. Tucked in front of the power supply are the modular cables which make everything fit in very snug.
You will find the I/O specification label on the top of the AX760.
Both side of the AX760 feature the same label, but it is inverted on the other side.
Turning towards the front, we find all of the modular connectors. Also shown here is a fan switch. This allows you to choose whether or not you want the fan on all the time, or only when the power supply needs the additional airflow.
There is nothing special going on with the back of the power supply. It features the standard honeycomb mesh for hot exhaust air to vent out of.
On the bottom we find the 120mm fan that cools the power supply with the standard round wire grill.
All cables fully sleeved with nylon mesh or of the flat ribbon type.
Paper documents included are the warranty guide and AX760 user manual.
Rounding out the contents of our box are the case badge, mounting screws and cable ties.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Naughty Dog announces March 18, 2016 release for Uncharted 4 on PS4
- Google is trying to make 4K video less demanding on your connection
- FBI says companies lost $1.2B due to email scams since October 2013
- Qualcomm's next chip will use machine learning to detect malware
- Intel teases 100TB or larger SSDs for 2020
- Kingston DataTraveler microDuo 3C USB 3.1 Type-C Flash Drive Review
- PC-Q01/PC-Q03 Sizing Questions
- USB 3.0 header availability for PC-C37?
- Clean install windows 10 after being an insider
- Corsair Hydro H110i GTX High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20