Inside the Box
Corsair packs the AX760 in tightly with a half inch of foam or more around it. Tucked in front of the power supply are the modular cables which make everything fit in very snug.
You will find the I/O specification label on the top of the AX760.
Both side of the AX760 feature the same label, but it is inverted on the other side.
Turning towards the front, we find all of the modular connectors. Also shown here is a fan switch. This allows you to choose whether or not you want the fan on all the time, or only when the power supply needs the additional airflow.
There is nothing special going on with the back of the power supply. It features the standard honeycomb mesh for hot exhaust air to vent out of.
On the bottom we find the 120mm fan that cools the power supply with the standard round wire grill.
All cables fully sleeved with nylon mesh or of the flat ribbon type.
Paper documents included are the warranty guide and AX760 user manual.
Rounding out the contents of our box are the case badge, mounting screws and cable ties.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Google to punish mobile sites with intrusive advertising
- Battlefield 1 Premium includes just four expansions
- 3 apps all PC owners need to protect their data
- VR On The Lot event in Hollywood includes X-Men director
- Divinity Original Sin 2 hits early access next month
- Are LianLi case fans any good?
- GAMDIAS Hermes RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Really hot idle temps on X99 Extreme 4/3.1
- Trouble with upgrading RAM GA-H55M-S2V
- Z77x-D3h issue with windows 10 fast start up feature
- CAPE Audio shakes up the headphone industry with the release of Rebellion Headphones
- Tesoro announces ambidextrous, White Sharur SE Spectrum gaming mouse
- Eurocom launches worlds first GTX 1080 SLI VR-Ready laptop
- Thermaltake new Pacific RGB G1/4 PETG Tube 16mm OD 12mm ID 6 liquid-cooling fittings with 1 RGB LED lighting controller
- Cooler Master announces the MasterMouse Pro L