Corsair doesn't give you much to go with on the front of the box. A few bullet points tell you the unit is fully modular and quiet. Also present is the 80 PLUS Platinum logo in the lower right hand corner.
Moving around to the back, we find several pieces of useful information here and in many languages, too. At the top we have a decent connector list, but it doesn't specify how many cables there are, just connector quantity and overall cable length.
Also pictured on the left side are two charts. One is for the efficiency of the unit while the other is for the fan. As you can see from the chart, this is one of the reasons that Corsair claims the power supply to be quiet since the fan doesn't even kick on till 70% load. Finally, we have the I/O specifications in the bottom right corner.
Both sides and the top are blank other than the AX760 logo.
The bottom gives us a few more pieces of information, including the dimensions. Also shown on the right side is quick overall comparison of all the Corsair power supplies.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Just Cause 3 runs at 900p 30FPS on the Xbox One, so much more on PC
- Google brings Star Trek to life with 'Combadge' communicator prototype
- How to use Fallout 4's bottlecap glitch without depleting ammo
- Chrome extension shields you from Star Wars spoilers
- AMD ends driver development for non-GCN Radeon cards
- ID-Cooling IS-VC45 SFF CPU Cooler Review
- New Build Problem
- Upgrade RAM on G11CD system assistance
- C2750D4I - BMC Update Failed
- X99 Extreme 6/3.1 Bios Update to support Samsung 950 Pro M.2.
- COUGAR ANNOUNCES THE LAUNCH OF THE 450 SERIES
- SilverStone Press release PTS01
- ESL and Intel bring the IEM World Championship back to Katowice on March 4-6, 2016
- Star Wars(TM): Galaxy of Heroes Now Available for Mobile from EA
- AMD Announces Radeon Crimson Software