Accessories and Documentation
There are two top plates, both made of steel, then plated to fight corrosion while looking much better at the same time. This allows the magnets on the head unit to attract the top bracket to hold it in place for you during the install. The back plate is for LGA1155 and 1156 if you slide the nuts inward. If you have them all the way out they will allow you to use it with LGA1366.
The rest of the kit includes all of what's pictured above. There are four thumbscrews to secure everything, two are used for AMD. The steel washers go with the fan screws on the left to space the fan, case, and screws so that they don't dig into the fins. In the middle, the longer set of risers is for most of the Intel sockets, while the shorter ones get used with LGA2011 only. That leaves the pair of AMD brackets that grab onto the factory plastic top component of an AMD socket.
The manual to install the H60 is all done up. There is an image of the head unit behind the quick start guide naming and H60 High Performance Hydro CPU cooler at the bottom.
Inside this are the instructions you will get throughout the installation process. Large renderings make following them very easy. With each page, they are multi-lingual with step by step instructions written out in six total languages.
You also get the information covering the five year warranty, the red STOP notice we are all used to by now, and a product guide to show you what else Corsair has to offer you.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Switch is all about 'playing games anywhere with anyone'
- Gabe Newell holding Reddit AmA tomorrow
- Stock Nintendo Switch JoyConGrip won't recharge JoyCons
- Samsung Galaxy S8 will have a headphone jack after all?
- HTC to launch only 6-7 devices this year
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- Can't Find PC-O10 Riser Kit
- Help overclocking x5460 / GA-EP43-UD3L past 3.99ghz
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99