Accessories and Documentation
There are two top plates, both made of steel, then plated to fight corrosion while looking much better at the same time. This allows the magnets on the head unit to attract the top bracket to hold it in place for you during the install. The back plate is for LGA1155 and 1156 if you slide the nuts inward. If you have them all the way out they will allow you to use it with LGA1366.
The rest of the kit includes all of what's pictured above. There are four thumbscrews to secure everything, two are used for AMD. The steel washers go with the fan screws on the left to space the fan, case, and screws so that they don't dig into the fins. In the middle, the longer set of risers is for most of the Intel sockets, while the shorter ones get used with LGA2011 only. That leaves the pair of AMD brackets that grab onto the factory plastic top component of an AMD socket.
The manual to install the H60 is all done up. There is an image of the head unit behind the quick start guide naming and H60 High Performance Hydro CPU cooler at the bottom.
Inside this are the instructions you will get throughout the installation process. Large renderings make following them very easy. With each page, they are multi-lingual with step by step instructions written out in six total languages.
You also get the information covering the five year warranty, the red STOP notice we are all used to by now, and a product guide to show you what else Corsair has to offer you.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- ESPN subscribers diminish at an alarming rate, streaming is to blame
- Someone has hacked Street Fighter 5 Beta for the PC
- Hearthstone World Championships 2016 prize pool raised to $1 million
- Google flooded with 'right to be forgotten', 1 million URLs so far
- OnePlus won't replace faulty USB Type-C cable on its OnePlus 2 handset
- Lexar JumpDrive M20i 32GB OTG iOS Flash Drive Review
- Gibabyte GA-Z170X- Gaming 7 Supported RAM (2 x16Gb or 4 x 8GB) ?
- heya! PC-A10 case parts?
- Enermax ETS-T40fit CPU Coolers Review
- Seagate Game Drive for PlayStation 1TB Review
- Team Group Announces Neptune Gaming SO-DIMM Memory
- Cooltek Announces the Skall Series ATX Mid-tower Chassis
- Eurocom offers $500 USD off Black Friday & Cyber Monday deal for EUROCOM Sky X9 Desktop Laptop with Intel Skylake desktop class CPUs and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 Desktop GPU and 64 GB DDR4 memory
- MSI @ DREAMHACK WINTER 2015
- ADATA Releases the Lightning Card Reader