I know my knowledge on Mini PCs is somewhat limited to the few units I have tested along with what I can read about, but you really have to get your hands on a product to see what it is really capable of, versus what you can see in the store on the box, or via digital media and reviews.
Giada sort of came in out of the blue shortly after I reviewed the MC001-BD from Arctic, which at the time I thought was a feature-rich design, even if a bit slow with day to day tasks. In my mind, someone over at Giada thought we have a better product than that, let's see if TweakTown wants to have a look at what we have to offer.
Without any hesitation I accepted the offer for them to deliver me its idea of what a mini PC should be all about. Not only does Giada believe the mini PC should be small in stature as the naming would suggest, but they found a way to pack quite a bit of horsepower into this limited space, and even were able to control the thermals in such a compact package. This system moves up from the Intel Atom processor as an energy savings measure, onto some of the better mobile CPUs available today. That combined with a capable chipset and a few other components and tweaks, Giada is able to deliver a mini PC with the grunt of a regular sized desktop PC to make users a bit more comfortable moving over to such a device.
That brings us to why we are here today, and that is to get you acquainted with the i53 from Giada. I think you are going to be pleasantly surprised with some of the hidden capabilities, along with the components and software to make any user feel at home. Not only will this machine handle the day to day tasks we all demand, like social media, watching movies, listening to music, or replying to e-mail, this machine is actually pretty capable of even some light gaming to add a bit of extra entertainment into a tiny little PC.
So have a look at the specifications to wrap your mind around what is include with this version of the i53 so we can delve deeper into the offerings and abilities of this mini PC.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [Giada i53 Mini PC]
- Page 5 [Inside the Giada i53 Mini PC]
- Page 6 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 7 [At the Desktop Level]
- Page 8 [Thermal Testing]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- ZTE's dual-camera Blade V8 Pro is now on sale for $230
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' gets a further delay
- China is working on the fastest supercomputer, ever
- AMD Radeon Pro Duo drops to $799, dual-GPU Fiji goodness
- Switch's 4310mAh battery takes 3 hours to fully recharge
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni
- NZXT reveals new Puck cable management system
- Synology unveils Surveillance Station 8.0
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup