Since I have not worked with Genius before, I thought it was only right to go to their site and have a look around and see what they have to offer. Just arriving at the site I was greeted with an ad for their thumb controller for presentations, the DX-ECO mouse that runs from capacitor power and not batteries, a tablet for kids and a wireless Bluetooth headset. This is truly only the tip of the iceberg for them as I also see they have 23 categories of products to search through. It seems they have everything from peripherals, hubs, video solutions, audio solutions and really anything cool a "techie" might find interesting.
Genius is based in Taiwan, but judging by their overview, they make a pretty penny in US sales. I am glad to be with Genius finally, as a company that has been around since 1983 and is still doing well in the PC market; they have to be doing something right and it is about time I get to know them and their products. I can't say as I have never heard of them, just more that my attention wasn't previously directed towards them as I shopped at Newegg and other various sites.
That time has passed and Genius is squarely in my sights as I have a close look at what was delivered to me as the "starter course" for what I can see could be a long stream of products to look at already and also what they come up with in the near future.
Today we are going to be looking at, disassembling, reassembling, programming and testing out the GX Gaming series DeathTaker MMO/RTS Professional laser gaming mouse.
Say that three times fast. Anyways, on with the show, so strap in and get comfy as I get my first look at what Genius offers and what the DeathTaker is capable of.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Huawei launches new nova 2 with dual rear camera
- Nintendo shares skyrocket to 8-year high
- Alienware Aurora reach reasonable price for Memorial Day
- GTA Online earns big for Take-Two
- Red Dead Redemption 2 built from scratch for consoles
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- OWC ThunderBay 4 Mini Thunderbolt 2 Review
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017