Done by manufacturers to keep the money in the chassis and not in the packaging, BitFenix uses the black screening on cardboard to display the company logo and the name of the chassis on the front of the box.
On the side there is a large sticker on the box claiming this is the Window Version of the Shinobi XL. Below a drawing of the chassis there is a full list of the chassis specifications.
On the back BitFenix points out the SofTouch finish, the four USB 3.0 ports and the SuperCharge port. At the bottom of the panel there is a rendering of the interior of the chassis denoting the motherboard compatibility and water cooling support while the one on the right covers the tool-free design and the FlexCage.
This side of the box would have been rather plain without all of the stickers applied for transit. Even with a few "Do Not Drop" stickers on the box, the currier managed to still crush the corner at the bottom pretty good.
Even with the solid hit to the corner of the box, the chassis is safe and sound in the high density foam used to support the Shinobi XL in its travels. There is also a plastic liner used along with a sheet of static cling plastic to protect the window and the chassis from vibrations. The manual is shipped floating around in the box, so make sure you grab that for later.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- ViaSat teams with Boeing for 1Tbps satellites, launches in 2019
- In 8 hours, Windows 10 sends data to Microsoft IP addresses 5500 times
- Magic Leap and Virtuix are the newest members of the ESA
- Opera receives $1.2 billion bid from Chinese consortium
- Filming on 'Star Wars Episode VIII' kicks off
- Debug 62
- Asrock z97e-itx/ac Bifurcation Support
- Intel Compute Stick "2" STK1AW32SC 2GB Windows 10 Review
- Cougar 450M Ambidextrous Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Gaming Z170 Gaming K4 - Only Posts with one memory stick
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance