Done by manufacturers to keep the money in the chassis and not in the packaging, BitFenix uses the black screening on cardboard to display the company logo and the name of the chassis on the front of the box.
On the side there is a large sticker on the box claiming this is the Window Version of the Shinobi XL. Below a drawing of the chassis there is a full list of the chassis specifications.
On the back BitFenix points out the SofTouch finish, the four USB 3.0 ports and the SuperCharge port. At the bottom of the panel there is a rendering of the interior of the chassis denoting the motherboard compatibility and water cooling support while the one on the right covers the tool-free design and the FlexCage.
This side of the box would have been rather plain without all of the stickers applied for transit. Even with a few "Do Not Drop" stickers on the box, the currier managed to still crush the corner at the bottom pretty good.
Even with the solid hit to the corner of the box, the chassis is safe and sound in the high density foam used to support the Shinobi XL in its travels. There is also a plastic liner used along with a sheet of static cling plastic to protect the window and the chassis from vibrations. The manual is shipped floating around in the box, so make sure you grab that for later.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- The first screenshots from the System Shock remake arrive
- AMD's new Zen APUs to deliver Xbox One/PS4 level performance in 2017
- The first gameplay footage from Far Cry Primal has arrived
- Batman: Arkham Knight PC update reduces framerate hitching
- Fallout 4 mod fixes compass glitch caused by Crimson Edition driver
- North Bridge Frequency Locked at 4300 on Fatal1ty X99M Killer/3.1 Board
- New SSD Connections and GA-Z87X-UD5H?
- ID-Cooling Frostflow 120L CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- SanDisk Extreme 500 240GB USB 3.0 Portable SSD Review
- ID-Cooling IS-VC45 SFF CPU Cooler Review
- CYBERTRONPC OFFERS TESSERACT 15 SK NOTEBOOK, NOW WITH 6th GEN INTEL PROCESSOR AND WINDOWS 10
- HERE and the Netherlands evaluating 4G/LTE-based C-ITS road messaging system
- Sony PLAYSTATION 4 (PS4) SALES SURPASS 30.2 MILLION UNITS WORLDWIDE
- Samsung Starts Mass Producing Industry's First 128-GIGABYTE DDR4 Modules for Enterprise Servers
- LG RAY DELIVERS LARGE HD DISPLAY AND BEST-IN-CLASS CAMERAS FOR 3G MARKETS