Opening the software after installation brings up a full page GUI. The opening scene starts off with the outer edges of the inner circle closed like doors. They open up to expose the EG logo as it lights up and kicks over to the control panel.
The Main Control page offers a place to assign the buttons for various profiles on the left and which of the profile colors to save it to at the bottom. On the right you have control over the sensor as well as what DPI is for each of the four settings. On the Laser settings, the DPI goes to 6000 and has more steps between to select to use with the DPI button.
Under the performance tab you gain access to the polling rate, scroll wheel speed, double click speed and pointer acceleration on the left side. On the right side you can set the power saver mode, the lift off distance and the angle snapping amount. Again these can be applied to five profiles.
The Macro tab is for exactly that, programming macros. On the left you create the name of the macro you want to set. On the right you simply click on record and as you press keys they appear on the right panel and will allow for time gaps in the macro as well.
Under the support tab you can spin the image of the mouse on the left and look at it from any angle. On the right you can go to the links provided under the Software and firmware update tabs. I looked; I am on the newest wares. Last but not least, you also have a direct link back to the manufacturer with just a click.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging and Contents]
- Page 4 [Epic Gear Meduza HDST Gaming Mouse]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- It's morphin time for new 'Power Rangers' trailer
- The Nokia 6 sells out in just one minute
- MSI reveals VR Jam winners
- Photo of the glass panels for the Galaxy S8 leaked
- Model S P100D runs 0-100 in 2.3 sec with latest update
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni