Opening the software after installation brings up a full page GUI. The opening scene starts off with the outer edges of the inner circle closed like doors. They open up to expose the EG logo as it lights up and kicks over to the control panel.
The Main Control page offers a place to assign the buttons for various profiles on the left and which of the profile colors to save it to at the bottom. On the right you have control over the sensor as well as what DPI is for each of the four settings. On the Laser settings, the DPI goes to 6000 and has more steps between to select to use with the DPI button.
Under the performance tab you gain access to the polling rate, scroll wheel speed, double click speed and pointer acceleration on the left side. On the right side you can set the power saver mode, the lift off distance and the angle snapping amount. Again these can be applied to five profiles.
The Macro tab is for exactly that, programming macros. On the left you create the name of the macro you want to set. On the right you simply click on record and as you press keys they appear on the right panel and will allow for time gaps in the macro as well.
Under the support tab you can spin the image of the mouse on the left and look at it from any angle. On the right you can go to the links provided under the Software and firmware update tabs. I looked; I am on the newest wares. Last but not least, you also have a direct link back to the manufacturer with just a click.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging and Contents]
- Page 4 [Epic Gear Meduza HDST Gaming Mouse]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Foxconn has replaced more than half its workers with robots
- Usernames, media won't count toward Twitter character limit soon
- Wooting one analog mechanical keyboard hits Kickstarter
- Next-gen 4K-ready Xbox coming in 2017, could sport external GPU
- Microsoft to unveil a Shield TV-like Xbox set-top box at E3
- PC won't boot - it trys, all fans run for approx 5 secs then shut down and start again!
- Corsair LAPDOG Gaming Control Center Review
- Fitbit Alta Fitness Wristband Review
- Does this look like a good and compatible setup/buy?
- Error on GA-Z170X-Gaming 7, config HDD RAID w/M.2 boot drive
- Samsung Electronics expands 750 EVO SSD with worldwide availability and increases capacity to 500GB
- Free public gamer event E3 Live to debut in Los Angeles
- Cryorig teases two new cases bound for Computex 2016
- Toshiba launches the OCZ RD400 NVMe SSD series
- Colorful & Bykski announces first water block for GTX 1080 Founders Edition