Opening the software after installation brings up a full page GUI. The opening scene starts off with the outer edges of the inner circle closed like doors. They open up to expose the EG logo as it lights up and kicks over to the control panel.
The Main Control page offers a place to assign the buttons for various profiles on the left and which of the profile colors to save it to at the bottom. On the right you have control over the sensor as well as what DPI is for each of the four settings. On the Laser settings, the DPI goes to 6000 and has more steps between to select to use with the DPI button.
Under the performance tab you gain access to the polling rate, scroll wheel speed, double click speed and pointer acceleration on the left side. On the right side you can set the power saver mode, the lift off distance and the angle snapping amount. Again these can be applied to five profiles.
The Macro tab is for exactly that, programming macros. On the left you create the name of the macro you want to set. On the right you simply click on record and as you press keys they appear on the right panel and will allow for time gaps in the macro as well.
Under the support tab you can spin the image of the mouse on the left and look at it from any angle. On the right you can go to the links provided under the Software and firmware update tabs. I looked; I am on the newest wares. Last but not least, you also have a direct link back to the manufacturer with just a click.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging and Contents]
- Page 4 [Epic Gear Meduza HDST Gaming Mouse]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- ARCHOS unveils the larger screened Diamond Plus smartphone
- Star Wars: Battlefront beta hits in October, features 20v20 chaos
- Get Ahead of the iOS 9 Curve: Create Your Own iPhone Apps
- NVIDIA secures 81% of the GPU market according to JPR
- eSports betting startup Unikrn gets backed by Ashton Kutcher
- GA-EP45-UD3R doesn't boot with Dual Channel (After Clean PC)
- carvedilol 3.125 mg information. Purchase online.
- Im happy I now signed up
- ASUSTOR AS5004T Four-Bay Consumer NAS Review
- Gigabyte G1 z170 Gaming 7 motherboard.
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20