Packaging and Contents
The packaging is done in flat black to allow the white and red naming as well as the image of the front of the Kana to pop right off the packaging by contrast.
Opening the front cover that is kept closed with Velcro, you will find a couple of small paragraphs in four languages. Here SteelSeries covers this fact. No matter the meaning of the word Kana, the real truth is it will make you a better gamer, while the second part covers coloration and that we have the Facebook winning version.
Under the cover you will be able to see the mouse on the right half covered in a thin plastic. Above the mouse the key features such as its ambidextrous shape, the programmable LED and the SteelSeries Engine driver and control panel are listed.
Both of the thinner sides of the packaging offer the same information. You have the name at the top, an image of the side of the Kana and a smaller image of the back of the Kana at the bottom (left side as it is in the image).
The back starts off with the specifications and moves right into the button locations with descriptions of them and their functions below.
The top of the packaging also offers a not only that this mouse was designed with gamers input; it also shows the four professional gaming teams that SteelSeries worked with on the Kana.
To remove the mouse, you need to slide the inner packaging out and the inner packaging opens like a book to allow you under the plastic to retrieve the mouse while the cabling is tied up in the large compartment with SteelSeries printed on the side of it.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Google Pixel 2 revealed in a new leak
- Hands-on Meizu Pro 7 photo shows secondary display
- BioWare dev confirms new Dragon Age game in development
- Qualcomm unveils Snapdragon 450
- Xiaomi Redmi Pro 2 specs leak: Dual camera, 3GB of RAM
- BIOSTAR X370GTN Gaming Motherboard Review
- Intel Optane in RAID 0 - World's Fastest System Disk
- GIGABYTE Z270X-Designare Motherboard Review
- Intel SSD 5 545s 512GB SATA III SSD Review
- AMD launches the world's fastest graphics card for machine learning development and advanced visualization workloads, Radeon Vega Frontier Edition, available now
- Toshiba develops world's first QLC BiCS FLASH 3D memory with 4-Bit-Per-Cell technology
- Logitech Circle 2 will be compatible with Amazon Echo Show
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus