Accessories and Documentation
The hardware box contained a few things, one of which was a larger bag containing these smaller labeled bags of all the screws, risers and riser socket.
Included in this taller Switch chassis is a black, individually sleeved, 8-pin EPS extension cable to be sure you can reach the top of the case and look good doing it. There is also another bag containing six zip ties to help manage your wiring.
The manual is more of a fold out set of instructions that will not only give you a parts check list and a wiring diagram for all the connections, it does a thorough job of helping you through the chassis build as well.
There is a fully labeled exploded diagram of the Switch 810 so anyone can see, in just one location, how to gain access to the inside components and hidden areas without breaking anything.
Until I had looked at this image, I was unaware that the lower section of the front even came off. I thought it was a bit funny not seeing screw heads for the fan on the inside and I was sure the whole bezel shouldn't have to come off. All I had to do was push in and the top on both sides and the clips released allowing me to remove the panel.
This is just to prove in concept what I have been saying about fully water cooling ready! You can see that NZXT planned the chassis to be fully equipped to cool even the most aggressive systems with water.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD rumored to launch Vega 10 with HBM2 later this year
- AMD gaining discrete GPU market share from NVIDIA
- This fan made 'Indiana Jones' animated short rocks
- Cyberpunk 2077 has 'huge living cities,' real-time AI
- Quantum Break on Steam missing SLI support, DirectX 12
- ASUS X99-Deluxe II Motherboard Review
- U.2 Kit on Taichi
- Z170X-Gaming 5 - Thunderbolt controller + Intel RST drivers issue.
- Palit GeForce GTX 1070 GameRock Premium Edition Review
- GA-EX58-UD3R Vt-d support
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now