Inside the Box
Inside the box we find the user manual and box of modular cables sitting on top of the power supply.
Once we remove that stuff, we find the power supply nestled in some foam and wrapped in bubble wrap. The cables you see there are for the PCI-E connections.
Taking a peek at the top, we see that XFX has placed the I/O Specification label here out of sight.
On the side we can see that there is some extra venting and that the standard style case isn't used. It will be interesting to see what we can find once we open this thing up.
The back of the unit uses square vent holes similar to that of what Antec uses. It also has a large on/off rocker switch and the AC input.
Checking the front, we can see all of the modular connections for the power supply. Also note that there is a switch to control the fan. This allows you to decide if you want to have the fan run all of the time or just let it be temperature controlled.
XFX uses quite a different design for the fan grill. While this may not be optimum for airflow, it does add some flair that we don't normally see in a power supply.
Also included are the AC input cable, black thumb screws to mount the unit and the user manual.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [The Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- ViewSonic's 4K FreeSync capable gaming monitor now available
- FCC filing confirms 3600mAh battery for Galaxy S7 Edge
- Voice dictation coming to Apple TV
- New Fallout 4 1.3 update improves draw distance on PS4, Xbox One
- Surprise! Final Fantasy IX available on iOS and Android right now
- Cougar 450M Ambidextrous Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Gaming Z170 Gaming K4 - Only Posts with one memory stick
- TP-LINK Archer C2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Dual-Band Router Review
- [SSD compatibility question] GA-X58A-UD3R with Samsung EVO Pro SSD
- The Hateful Eight (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance