Accessories and Documentation
The hardware box that broke free from its confines did all right. On the outside you get a contents checklist for all the screws and risers, but there is more inside.
Not only do you get the hardware listed on the outside, there is a mat for the little cubby on the top that is backed with a sticker so you can permanently set it if you want to. You also receive a motherboard speaker.
The manual covers everything from the top to the bottom. It shows how to remove the top to gain access to the fans, how to use the louvers, everything you are going to need to know to make this case function and get your build completed.
The steel trays use larger screws that pass through the rubber grommets for mechanical hard drives. To install an SSD, you would use the smaller screws and the four small holes drilled in the trays.
This is what it looks like with a mechanical drive. If you have an SSD use the pair of holes on either side, furthest from the edges.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild looks GLORIOUS in 1080p 60FPS
- Xbox One X day one 'Scorpio Edition' console teased
- Galaxy Note 8 might rock next-gen Qualcomm camera tech
- ASUS STRIX Vega 64 trades blows with reference Vega 64
- AMD addresses Radeon RX Vega pricing, stock issues
- Looking for Lian Li PC-C37 pdf manual as links from Lian Li website are broken
- Aerocool Project 7 P7-C1 Pro Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- ASUS ROG Rapture GT-AC5300 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- corsair vengeance lpx 16gb ddr4-2400 problem on asus x370 pro motherboard
- Synology DS1817 8-Bay NAS (Tested at 10Gbps) Review
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect
- ASRock introduces the X10 IoT router for smart homes