The Build and Finished Product
Even with the drive in you aren't going to see it, as you simply close the door. I took a side angle shot to show you what 160mm of air cooler looks like inside as well. There is plenty of room for even the largest of air coolers inside.
All the wiring easily found a trail to run in and pop out where I needed them, leaving a very clean build inside. You have plenty of room to work, and plenty of room for water cooling if needed as well.
With all things the same as the last image, just placing the door back on, it really gives you an idea of the level of tinting it has. Until you light things up under power, the view inside is limited.
I know you never really see the back, but I do like when all things come together. With all the black components installed even the back of the chassis keeps that clean look.
I took the wiring to extremes in this build, as it seems they are just going all over the place. I just wanted to show off a bit of how easy this chassis is to wire. Not only is there a ton of room to pass the thickest of wiring, all the punched out tabs keep them strapped in place.
Under power the chassis starts to glow. In this version the winged logo and the five bars turn red. The top fan also glows red but due to the tight mesh it is tougher to photograph. In the case of the Venom the lights will be green, and in the white version, these lights will be blue.
I don't have a ton of interior lighting so I figured I would just get a close-up of "potential"; as you can see the etched logo will brighten with LED lighting. Since the window is so dark, you can flood the interior with a lot of light before it wants to flood the room with those lights. If the LEDs bother you at night, the Spectre fans and the case LEDs can be shut off with a button in the S3 compartment.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Major flaw found in Intel CPUs and HT, needs BIOS fix
- Apple talks about designing the touchscreen for iPhone
- Facebook pays up to $3 million per ep for original shows
- Intel's next-gen 6C/12T: competes with AMD Ryzen 5 1600X
- Microsoft sees 32TB of unreleased Windows builds leaked
- modded my x79-ud3 bios, processor support question
- The Mummy Movie Review
- Computer freeze and audio buzz issue
- AZZA Photios 250 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Team T-Force Dark ROG DDR4-3000 16GB Memory Kit Review
- Logitech Circle 2 will be compatible with Amazon Echo Show
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus
- Microsoft premieres Xbox One X, world's most powerful console
- Phison gears up for mobile phone market with PS8226 3D NAND eMMC 5.1 controller