Last year the Solo arrived in a plain brown box, but it looks like ioSafe is all grown up now. The SoloPRO has full retail trim. I really like the package, it's one of the best I have seen all year; they've done a good job on it. On the front we see an image of the unit and it looks all powerful. Obviously the fire and water portion stand out, but aside from the big letters there is a short description at the bottom letting potential retail customers know the short script of what is going on. Also along the right side we see the capacity of the unit.
On the back we get some more details and then at the bottom a full breakdown of the DRS. What's really cool is that everything is pretty much covered on the outside of the box. You don't have to buy it and then get home to read the fine print. There really isn't any to begin with anyhow, something we really like.
Normally I don't show side images of boxes unless it has a features list or something informative, but I wanted to show off the package work since ioSafe really knocked this one out of the park.
Ok, last one promise.
The internal packaging was done very well, too. The main unit is protected with at least one inch all the way around and by more than an inch in the places most likely to suffer an impact.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Pricing and Availability]
- Page 3 [The Packaging]
- Page 4 [The ioSafe SoloPRO]
- Page 5 [Test System Setup and ATTO Baseline Performance]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - HD Tune Pro]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - PCMark Vantage Hard Disk Tests]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - AS SSD]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft 'couldn't focus' enough in order to make a portable Xbox
- Witcher 3 first person mod released, looking good
- Razer opens up the pre-order floodgates for its OSVR headset
- Samsung reportedly working on higher-end 'Odyssey' VR headset
- Pokemon GO developer asks gamers to stop requesting PokeStops and gyms
- GPU Ugrade killed my NIC
- Cooler Master MasterBox 5 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- H110M-HDV bricked after internet flash
- Bad PSU, now bad motherboard?
- GIGABYTE 970-Gaming SLI (AMD 970) Motherboard Review
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio
- G.SKILL announces a major software update for the RIPJAWS KM780 RGB mechanical gaming keyboard