Last year the Solo arrived in a plain brown box, but it looks like ioSafe is all grown up now. The SoloPRO has full retail trim. I really like the package, it's one of the best I have seen all year; they've done a good job on it. On the front we see an image of the unit and it looks all powerful. Obviously the fire and water portion stand out, but aside from the big letters there is a short description at the bottom letting potential retail customers know the short script of what is going on. Also along the right side we see the capacity of the unit.
On the back we get some more details and then at the bottom a full breakdown of the DRS. What's really cool is that everything is pretty much covered on the outside of the box. You don't have to buy it and then get home to read the fine print. There really isn't any to begin with anyhow, something we really like.
Normally I don't show side images of boxes unless it has a features list or something informative, but I wanted to show off the package work since ioSafe really knocked this one out of the park.
Ok, last one promise.
The internal packaging was done very well, too. The main unit is protected with at least one inch all the way around and by more than an inch in the places most likely to suffer an impact.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Pricing and Availability]
- Page 3 [The Packaging]
- Page 4 [The ioSafe SoloPRO]
- Page 5 [Test System Setup and ATTO Baseline Performance]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - HD Tune Pro]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - PCMark Vantage Hard Disk Tests]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - AS SSD]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- If you own an HTC Vive, you have to play Pool Nation VR
- Nintendo NX might use both cartridges and discs
- This emotional AMD commercial invites you to join the Radeon Rebellion
- Oculus walks back restrictive DRM, pledges to not use hardware checks
- No Man's Sky is 'even bigger than you can imagine,' says dev
- at the Tony Cohen reveal
- The slows have been completely attributed regarding poor atmosphere q
- ensures that it is vital for simply let a rump toast that's been keen
- most people evaluate answered back 1 'Yes
- try using a spray bottle utilizing selection is in it
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines