All-in-one computers are perfect for the person with an office or desk that is cramped. Many people buy this sort of computer to put into a kitchen or living room for the family to use because the AIO style machines are compact and take up less space than a traditional desktop.
The big benefit of an AIO compared to a notebook when in the same price range is that you get a much larger screen with the average AIO than you will find on a notebook. The typical AIO is also often more powerful than a notebook available in the same price range.
Today I am looking at a budget offering from HP called the HP AIO 200-5020. This machine has a nice size screen and decent hardware considering its price. If you are shopping in the under $800 range for a new all-in-one, the HP AIO 200-5020 may be just what you need.
Specifications, Availability and Pricing
The HP AIO 200-5020 I am looking at today is available directly from HP and can be purchased from Newegg and other sources as well. On Newegg the machine sells for $779.99. Check out the full specifications of the HP AIO 200-5020 by clicking on the image below.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- For Honor PC requirements revealed
- Take a closer look at the Xbox One's 28nm APU die
- New images of the upcoming LG G6 leaked
- COD: Infinite Warfare - best-selling game of 2016 in US
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni