The Build and Finished Product
Even though this chassis doesn't have much in the way of motherboard tray wire management, it makes up for that fact in the large cavity for wiring. Just make sure you have a PSU with a long 8-pin motherboard connection, or have an extension handy; there aren't too many ways of hiding it here.
This cavity is about 2.5" deep and runs up the bottom two thirds of the chassis. My Silverstone power supply has quite a few extra leads and this space was very easy to use and offered more than enough room to hide my wiring concerns.
The rear of the chassis fills out nicely. One thing I didn't care for is once the expansion slot covers are removed, there is no way to remount them later.
The build went like clockwork. I had no issues with my m-ATX motherboard, or even hiding a few wires behind the motherboard. You can see even with the 9800GTX+ installed there is still a bit of room left over for even larger graphics solutions.
Looks really familiar, doesn't it? Cases with no window have a tendency to do this with the components installed.
One last shot of the Two Hundred head on. I have installed the optical drive loosely because I didn't want to mount it. And to show off how it works, I used the hot swap SATA bay to run the PC off of. Now I just have to power it up and see how the air flow and temperatures go.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- The new Zelda game takes up nearly half Switch's storage
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild - 900p docked, 720p undocked
- Super Mario Odyseey hits 7 million views on YouTube
- Mass Effect: Andromeda will support HDR10, Dolby Vision
- GIGABYTE's Aorus brand is ready for next-gen GPUs
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- Can't Find PC-O10 Riser Kit
- Help overclocking x5460 / GA-EP43-UD3L past 3.99ghz
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99