The Build and Finished Product
Even though this chassis doesn't have much in the way of motherboard tray wire management, it makes up for that fact in the large cavity for wiring. Just make sure you have a PSU with a long 8-pin motherboard connection, or have an extension handy; there aren't too many ways of hiding it here.
This cavity is about 2.5" deep and runs up the bottom two thirds of the chassis. My Silverstone power supply has quite a few extra leads and this space was very easy to use and offered more than enough room to hide my wiring concerns.
The rear of the chassis fills out nicely. One thing I didn't care for is once the expansion slot covers are removed, there is no way to remount them later.
The build went like clockwork. I had no issues with my m-ATX motherboard, or even hiding a few wires behind the motherboard. You can see even with the 9800GTX+ installed there is still a bit of room left over for even larger graphics solutions.
Looks really familiar, doesn't it? Cases with no window have a tendency to do this with the components installed.
One last shot of the Two Hundred head on. I have installed the optical drive loosely because I didn't want to mount it. And to show off how it works, I used the hot swap SATA bay to run the PC off of. Now I just have to power it up and see how the air flow and temperatures go.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Konami developers didn't take holidays to get MGS V on PC earlier
- Survive 'The Walking Dead' in our latest Blu-ray giveaway
- Mortal Kombat X cancelled for the Xbox 360 and PS3
- Grand Theft Auto V 'ENBSeries' 4K screenshots will blow you away
- Just two of Intel's new Skylake CPUs are unlocked for overclocking
- H97 boards, graphics cards and CPUs running hotter than on Z97 boards
- New network adapter making graphics card fail.
- x99 Extreme 4/3.1 Red Light + No Display
- Build Advice End of 2015 ASUS X99-A/USB 3.1
- X99 Extreme 6ac eSATA
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20