The Build and Finished Product
Even though this chassis doesn't have much in the way of motherboard tray wire management, it makes up for that fact in the large cavity for wiring. Just make sure you have a PSU with a long 8-pin motherboard connection, or have an extension handy; there aren't too many ways of hiding it here.
This cavity is about 2.5" deep and runs up the bottom two thirds of the chassis. My Silverstone power supply has quite a few extra leads and this space was very easy to use and offered more than enough room to hide my wiring concerns.
The rear of the chassis fills out nicely. One thing I didn't care for is once the expansion slot covers are removed, there is no way to remount them later.
The build went like clockwork. I had no issues with my m-ATX motherboard, or even hiding a few wires behind the motherboard. You can see even with the 9800GTX+ installed there is still a bit of room left over for even larger graphics solutions.
Looks really familiar, doesn't it? Cases with no window have a tendency to do this with the components installed.
One last shot of the Two Hundred head on. I have installed the optical drive loosely because I didn't want to mount it. And to show off how it works, I used the hot swap SATA bay to run the PC off of. Now I just have to power it up and see how the air flow and temperatures go.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Project CARS 2 latest screenshots look amazing
- BlackBerry announces KEYone, with Pixel's camera sensor
- Genesis Alpha One is the 80s sci-fi game I always wanted
- iPhone 7 explodes, smoke coming out caught on video
- Mass Effect: Andromeda on PC is Origin exclusive
- Main and backup BIOS are damaged or wipped
- Halo Wars 2 Xbox One Review
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- ASUS ROG SWIFT PG258Q: Crazy Fast Gaming @ 1080p 240Hz
- Cannot access the BIOS on a laptop
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications