Antec is a name I have become acquainted with many moons ago. I think it started with a HE NEO Modular power supply, then two. As time went on, needs and desires for a much cooler solution for a case was in order. In the rush when the 900 released, I ran to my local box store and grabbed one for myself. Looking back on the products I have used and the many samples of cases since, Antec has made quite the name for itself and is here for the long haul.
Lately what I have seen from Antec was the out of the box concept of test bench style chassis'. They made quite a stir with the release of their open air Skeleton series cases and I for one was a fan of the uniqueness and overall concept of those chassis'. The Antec 900 I mentioned and we have all come to know over the years, was the trendsetter for the Gaming series of Antec chassis design. Since then, there have been several variations including revisions of the original 900, but a much larger partner in cooling components, the 1200.
Today we are going to have a look at their kid brother. With this concept Antec has taken some of the original elements and packed them into a much smaller and budget concept package. I am referring to the Antec Two Hundred Gaming Mid Tower chassis. From the looks of things at first glance, there are fan controls and the traditional matte black paint, but this time Antec has placed a much more unique front panel on the Two Hundred. Let's have a look at the specifications, so we can look inside and out and see just what this low cost Two Hundred from Antec is all about.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Samsung announces huge 128GB DDR4 DIMMs for enterprise, data centers
- The9 pays $500 million for five-year Chinese exclusive on Cross Fire 2
- The first screenshots from the System Shock remake arrive
- AMD's new Zen APUs to deliver Xbox One/PS4 level performance in 2017
- The first gameplay footage from Far Cry Primal has arrived
- North Bridge Frequency Locked at 4300 on Fatal1ty X99M Killer/3.1 Board
- New SSD Connections and GA-Z87X-UD5H?
- ID-Cooling Frostflow 120L CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- SanDisk Extreme 500 240GB USB 3.0 Portable SSD Review
- ID-Cooling IS-VC45 SFF CPU Cooler Review
- CYBERTRONPC OFFERS TESSERACT 15 SK NOTEBOOK, NOW WITH 6th GEN INTEL PROCESSOR AND WINDOWS 10
- HERE and the Netherlands evaluating 4G/LTE-based C-ITS road messaging system
- Sony PLAYSTATION 4 (PS4) SALES SURPASS 30.2 MILLION UNITS WORLDWIDE
- Samsung Starts Mass Producing Industry's First 128-GIGABYTE DDR4 Modules for Enterprise Servers
- LG RAY DELIVERS LARGE HD DISPLAY AND BEST-IN-CLASS CAMERAS FOR 3G MARKETS