The ViewSonic ViewBook Pro
The top of the notebook has the ViewSonic logo and nothing else. The machine is finished in metallic silver that is flat, offering good looks and much less smudges and fingerprints than the glossy notebooks I typically see.
The bottom of the notebook has the cooling grates we expect to see and the battery. The large screw under the battery releases the modular bay device.
This is a close-up of the screw you rotate with a coin or screwdriver to release whatever you happen to have in the modular bay at the time.
The left side profile gives you an idea of just how thin the ViewSonic ViewBook Pro is. This side has the AC port, Ethernet, VGA out, HDMI out, expansion card slot and a memory card reader.
The keyboard is very nice with some rather odd looking keys. The key tops are a bit smaller than the base to provide more room between the keys. Beneath the keyboard are the track pad and the fingerprint reader.
The screen is a glossy 13.3-inch unit with LED backlighting.
The right side of the ViewSonic ViewBook Pro has headphone and mic ports, two USB ports and the modular bay with the optical drive in this picture. You can put an extra battery in this bay or a blank to reduce weight a bit.
The front edge of the notebook is thin and has three indicator LEDs on the left corner.
The back of the machine has nothing to see but shiny hinges for the screen.
These three devices are the modular units you can put into the modular bay. On the far left, you have the DVD burner, while the middle is the second battery and the far right is the blank.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Oculus Rift-ready gaming PC pre-orders will open on February 16
- Windows 10 changelog site launched
- Tales of Symphonia mod fixes stuttering, resolution issues
- ViewSonic's 4K FreeSync capable gaming monitor now available
- FCC filing confirms 3600mAh battery for Galaxy S7 Edge
- Cougar 450M Ambidextrous Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Gaming Z170 Gaming K4 - Only Posts with one memory stick
- TP-LINK Archer C2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Dual-Band Router Review
- [SSD compatibility question] GA-X58A-UD3R with Samsung EVO Pro SSD
- The Hateful Eight (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance