The ViewSonic ViewBook Pro
The top of the notebook has the ViewSonic logo and nothing else. The machine is finished in metallic silver that is flat, offering good looks and much less smudges and fingerprints than the glossy notebooks I typically see.
The bottom of the notebook has the cooling grates we expect to see and the battery. The large screw under the battery releases the modular bay device.
This is a close-up of the screw you rotate with a coin or screwdriver to release whatever you happen to have in the modular bay at the time.
The left side profile gives you an idea of just how thin the ViewSonic ViewBook Pro is. This side has the AC port, Ethernet, VGA out, HDMI out, expansion card slot and a memory card reader.
The keyboard is very nice with some rather odd looking keys. The key tops are a bit smaller than the base to provide more room between the keys. Beneath the keyboard are the track pad and the fingerprint reader.
The screen is a glossy 13.3-inch unit with LED backlighting.
The right side of the ViewSonic ViewBook Pro has headphone and mic ports, two USB ports and the modular bay with the optical drive in this picture. You can put an extra battery in this bay or a blank to reduce weight a bit.
The front edge of the notebook is thin and has three indicator LEDs on the left corner.
The back of the machine has nothing to see but shiny hinges for the screen.
These three devices are the modular units you can put into the modular bay. On the far left, you have the DVD burner, while the middle is the second battery and the far right is the blank.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Spurned Pokemon fan raises $4000 to pay for copyright fine
- Jack Dorsey reprises role as Twitter's CEO
- New writers board 'Gran Turismo' feature film
- 'Lethal Weapon' series reloads for TV
- AMD's dual Fiji chip spotted as Radeon R9 Gemini, is this the Fury X2?
- USB 3.0 (or even 3.1) header availability for Armorsuit PC-P60?
- Project Core XD
- ASROCK FM2A88X-ITX+ No video first boot
- Hi I Really Need Advice as to Where I Can Find Genuine Asmedia Drivers?
- Samsung FIT MUF-64BB 64GB USB 3.0 Pico Flash Drive Review
- MASSIVE AUDIO Introduces DOCTOR WHO Bluetooth And Wired Headphones
- BOXX Introduces the World's Smallest Overclocked Workstation - APEXX 1
- AOC's New Full HD USB Monitor Makes the Perfect Laptop or Desktop Companion
- Feel the Power and Speed Inside Your Laptop NOX DDR4 64GB 3000MHz SO-DIMM The True Champion
- Creative Team Behind Earthworm Jim and The Neverhood Launch New Clay Animated Video Game, Armikrog