Accessories and Documentation
When you first open the box and slide the chassis out, this was found lying on top of the Styrofoam end. This is a quick user reference guide. It shows how to remove the grills and fan plugs in detailed images.
On the inside of the chassis, mine was behind the motherboard tray area, there is the actual owner's manual. This is a very descriptive step by step way of getting the chassis assembled. If one of the languages inside doesn't pertain to you, don't worry, the images included are very self-explanatory.
Strapped inside the optical drive bays, you will find a velvet bag with a gold XClio logo and chord to pinch the bag. Inside is where all the hardware is located. Bagging the hardware should also provide a good way of keeping track of them after the first build.
Neatly packed inside the bag are quite a few parts. At the top are the tool-less rails for the optical drives, six slides for each side. The three pieces surrounding the screws, wire managing clips and the motherboard speaker are extra 5.25" bay covers to replace a hard drive assembly.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- ASUS X399 ROG Zenith Extreme: ThreadRipper BEAST BOARD
- Intel CPU engineer leaves after 20 years
- Digital made up 80% of Ubisoft's first quarter sales
- Console gamers to spend more on DLC than games in 2017
- GTA Online earned $1.09 billion, says analyst firm
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Asus laptop BIOS does not recognize UBCD-post page is grayed out - can't post
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4