Accessories and Documentation
When you first open the box and slide the chassis out, this was found lying on top of the Styrofoam end. This is a quick user reference guide. It shows how to remove the grills and fan plugs in detailed images.
On the inside of the chassis, mine was behind the motherboard tray area, there is the actual owner's manual. This is a very descriptive step by step way of getting the chassis assembled. If one of the languages inside doesn't pertain to you, don't worry, the images included are very self-explanatory.
Strapped inside the optical drive bays, you will find a velvet bag with a gold XClio logo and chord to pinch the bag. Inside is where all the hardware is located. Bagging the hardware should also provide a good way of keeping track of them after the first build.
Neatly packed inside the bag are quite a few parts. At the top are the tool-less rails for the optical drives, six slides for each side. The three pieces surrounding the screws, wire managing clips and the motherboard speaker are extra 5.25" bay covers to replace a hard drive assembly.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Watch Shigeru Miyamoto play Mario's theme song on guitar
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive update enhances audio
- BitFenix reveals new enthusiast Shogun PC case
- Nintendo's Super Mario Run mobile game is online-only
- Next iPhone might not be that spectacular after all...
- ASUS Maximus Ranger not detecting my GPU
- x99 Taichi gets WHEA 17 errors and BSOD124
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- ADATA SC660 240GB Portable SSD Review
- BIOSTAR announces new motherboard features
- ADATA releases updated SC660H and SV620H 3D NAND external SSDs
- BitFenix announces the Shogun chassis with ASUS Aura support
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD