Accessories and Documentation
When you first open the box and slide the chassis out, this was found lying on top of the Styrofoam end. This is a quick user reference guide. It shows how to remove the grills and fan plugs in detailed images.
On the inside of the chassis, mine was behind the motherboard tray area, there is the actual owner's manual. This is a very descriptive step by step way of getting the chassis assembled. If one of the languages inside doesn't pertain to you, don't worry, the images included are very self-explanatory.
Strapped inside the optical drive bays, you will find a velvet bag with a gold XClio logo and chord to pinch the bag. Inside is where all the hardware is located. Bagging the hardware should also provide a good way of keeping track of them after the first build.
Neatly packed inside the bag are quite a few parts. At the top are the tool-less rails for the optical drives, six slides for each side. The three pieces surrounding the screws, wire managing clips and the motherboard speaker are extra 5.25" bay covers to replace a hard drive assembly.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo shares skyrocket to 8-year high
- Alienware Aurora reach reasonable price for Memorial Day
- GTA Online earns big for Take-Two
- Red Dead Redemption 2 built from scratch for consoles
- Square Enix to embrace games as a service business model
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- OWC ThunderBay 4 Mini Thunderbolt 2 Review
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017