The Blackhawk arrived in an all black package with a large image of the chassis flooded in a reddish-purple light. I assume this is to make the blue LED's "pop". To the right are three images of key features found in, on, or around the Blackhawk. The rear of this package is identical.
Both side panels show a full list of specifications; there should be no issues figuring out what is included and if this chassis provides what you are looking for in optional equipment.
As with most chassis' I have seen, the Blackhawk is shipped with styrofoam caps to keep the case secure and centered. XClio does add sections of foam to both the front of the chassis and a piece on the other side as well. There had been reports of parts arriving broken in the past. It looks like XClio is taking steps to correct this and delivered a perfect sample to me with no dings, dents or cracks.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Galaxy Note 8 might rock next-gen Qualcomm camera tech
- ASUS STRIX Vega 64 tested, loses to reference RX Vega 64
- AMD addresses Radeon RX Vega pricing, stock issues
- Tekken 7 mobile game to feature microtransactions galore
- Bitcoin reaches record high pricing of $4500
- Aerocool Project 7 P7-C1 Pro Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- ASUS ROG Rapture GT-AC5300 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- corsair vengeance lpx 16gb ddr4-2400 problem on asus x370 pro motherboard
- Synology DS1817 8-Bay NAS (Tested at 10Gbps) Review
- ASRock X399 Taichi Threadripper TR4 Motherboard Review
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect
- ASRock introduces the X10 IoT router for smart homes