I don't often get to review items that have creative purposes, but I relish the opportunity when it comes along.
For graphic artists and digital media peeps, the tablet is often a more commonplace item than a mouse on the desktop.
While professional tablets and pens can often set you back a few hundred spondoolicks, this enters the arena with a budget price tag so that budding artists and students can get in some practice with their digital drawing.
First up, some specs:
Model Numbers - XP8060B/WT
PC Interface - USB
Dimensions - 305 mm (L) x 287.3 mm (W) x 24mm (H)
Active Area - 8.0" x 6.0"
Weight - 540g N.W
Resolution - 2000LPI ~ 4000LPI (MAX)
Pressure Sensitivity - 1024 Levels
Report Rate - At least 100 points/sec
Technology Used - Electromagnetic
Pen - Cordless with a pen tip and two barrel buttons
Tablet Supply Voltage - DC 5V ( +-5%)
Pen Power - One DC 1.5V alkaline battery
Pen Battery Life - Minimum 4,000 (AAA) hours of continuous use
1. PhotoCreator (Image editing software)
2. PIXIA (CG comic drawing software)
3. Info-XPPen (Hand-writting kits)
From the specs page we can see that this pad has more than enough resolution for getting stuck in and a few handy graphics packages to help you along, too.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD's next-gen AM4 socket pictured on the ASUS ROG Crosshair VI Impact
- Tesla inks $9 billion deal to build a new factory in China
- Battlefield 1: experimenting with weapons in closed alpha test
- Blade Runner meets Fallout 4 in this amazing settlement creation
- Resident Evil 7 isn't a reboot, you play a powerless, ordinary person
- which has appears diagnosing to whom the people additionally energy y
- Owen stayed at true to her bit
- Why does my Monitor show static and lines occasionally when using 144hz?
- Considering a DK-04 when they come in stock, just have a few questions beforehand.
- Skylake Overclocking i7 6700k help please
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines