I don't often get to review items that have creative purposes, but I relish the opportunity when it comes along.
For graphic artists and digital media peeps, the tablet is often a more commonplace item than a mouse on the desktop.
While professional tablets and pens can often set you back a few hundred spondoolicks, this enters the arena with a budget price tag so that budding artists and students can get in some practice with their digital drawing.
First up, some specs:
Model Numbers - XP8060B/WT
PC Interface - USB
Dimensions - 305 mm (L) x 287.3 mm (W) x 24mm (H)
Active Area - 8.0" x 6.0"
Weight - 540g N.W
Resolution - 2000LPI ~ 4000LPI (MAX)
Pressure Sensitivity - 1024 Levels
Report Rate - At least 100 points/sec
Technology Used - Electromagnetic
Pen - Cordless with a pen tip and two barrel buttons
Tablet Supply Voltage - DC 5V ( +-5%)
Pen Power - One DC 1.5V alkaline battery
Pen Battery Life - Minimum 4,000 (AAA) hours of continuous use
1. PhotoCreator (Image editing software)
2. PIXIA (CG comic drawing software)
3. Info-XPPen (Hand-writting kits)
From the specs page we can see that this pad has more than enough resolution for getting stuck in and a few handy graphics packages to help you along, too.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Naughty Dog announces March 18, 2016 release for Uncharted 4 on PS4
- Google is trying to make 4K video less demanding on your connection
- FBI says companies lost $1.2B due to email scams since October 2013
- Qualcomm's next chip will use machine learning to detect malware
- Intel teases 100TB or larger SSDs for 2020
- Kingston DataTraveler microDuo 3C USB 3.1 Type-C Flash Drive Review
- PC-Q01/PC-Q03 Sizing Questions
- USB 3.0 header availability for PC-C37?
- Clean install windows 10 after being an insider
- Corsair Hydro H110i GTX High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20