Never mind the material, feel the width
The Alioth mouse mat is a rubber backed PU-foam with a smooth cloth layer on top made with microfibers to ensure an excellent tracking surface that will not feel like sandpaper on the hand.
The close up detail shows the fibrous nature of the surface with an excellent quality of build. The graphics are pin sharp on it too!
The glory shot of mouse and mat here. Notice the rubberised thumb grip point below the forward and back button. This makes the mouse one of the nicest I've had my hand around in a long time.
You are probably wondering what the mouse looks like plugged in and we have you covered. Firstly, here's a nice standard profile shot.
And now a colour wheel to illustrate the multitude of colour options the scroll wheel changes to when you change DPI.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Halo Wars Definitive Edition teased on PC with Steam
- MSI's mini-ITX Trident 3 Arctic gaming PC rocks GTX 1070
- Final Fantasy VII Remake has destructible environments
- HTC's Snapdragon 835 powered flagship leaks - the HTC U
- Final Fantasy XIV free trial now has unlimited time
- NZXT Kraken X52 Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- Window side panel for PC-V1020
- DDR3 RAM question
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- GIGABYTE AX370-Gaming 5 (AMD X370) Motherboard Review
- MSI announces frosty limited edition Trident 3 Arctic gaming PC
- ADATA adds the i-Memory AI920 jet black flash drive
- FinalWire releases AIDA64 Extreme 5.90 benchmark software
- ASUS announces support for Intel Optane memory
- Thermaltake releases new View 28 RGB Gull-Wing window ATX mid-tower chassis series with Tt LCS Certified and unique 256-color RGB matrix design