Boot Up and Shutdown Times
Windows Vista makes testing the start up and shut down time difficult, since the operating system from the outside seems random. For this test I turned the system on and shut it down three times, measuring the time it took for each test. The average times are then presented, as below.
We have seen Core i7 systems take up to 88 seconds to boot in the past, but the CyberPower Black Mamba boots in nearly half the time thanks to a well planned out boot order by GIGABYTE.
FutureMark PCMark Vantage
PCMark Vantage is the first objective hardware performance benchmark for PCs running 32 and 64 bit versions of Microsoft Windows Vista. PCMark Vantage is perfectly suited for benchmarking any type of Microsoft Windows Vista PC from multimedia home entertainment systems and laptops to dedicated workstations and high-end gaming rigs.
Regardless of whether the benchmarker is an artist or an IT Professional, PCMark Vantage shows the user where their system soars or falls flat, and how to get the most performance possible out of their hardware. PCMark Vantage is easy enough for even the most casual enthusiast to use yet supports in-depth, professional industry grade testing.
The system scored well in all of the tests and shows a very good overall score for both gaming and productivity.
BAPCo SYSmark 2007 Preview
SYSmark 2007 Preview is the latest version of the premier performance metric that measures and compares PC performance based on real world applications. SYSmark 2007 Preview extends the SYSmark family, which has been widely accepted by IT Managers, PC OEMs, press and analysts worldwide to support Windows Vista.
SYSmark 2007 Preview allows users to directly compare platforms based on Windows Vista to those based on Windows XP Professional and Home. The new release also incorporates numerous new features and enhancements such as an improved GUI allowing streamlined start-up and run along with a heads-up-display (HUD) and automated error reporting.
SYSmark 2007 Preview is an application-based benchmark that reflects usage patterns of business users in the areas of Video creation, E-learning, 3D Modeling and Office Productivity. This new release includes a robust and refreshed set of applications.
The Black Mamba scored the highest we have ever seen in the SYSmark 2007 Preview Test. It was able to beat the GameRigs Ego by a massive 73 points.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- 'Star Wars: Rebels' season 2 trailer reveals Vader, new friends & foes
- Disney-themed prosthetic hands are now a thing
- DARPA developing vehicle disappearing technology
- 'Toy Story 4' delayed by a whole year
- Samsung didn't infringe on NVIDIA patents, judge says
- Kingwin Power Dock PD-2537U3 Dual-Bay Clone Storage Station Review
- GA-X58A-UD3R Rev1 SSD Boot Order Issue.
- Help Updating GA-X58A-UD3R Rev2.0 Bios
- Got a Gaming 9 ACK X99S MSI MB to trade ..
- Bootloop Issue with GA-Z97N-WiFi even after RMA
- EVGA Gives Away Free Cooler Shroud Replacement to its HYBRID Series Owners
- Shuttle Offers Value Priced XPC Nano Small Form Factor PC
- MSI Announces the DS502 7.1 Gaming Headset with Active Noise-Cancelation
- Netgear Introduces Quad-Mode Business-Class Wireless-AC Access Points
- Nokia announces planned leadership and organizational structure for combined Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent