If you spend the money on a product, you want it to arrive in one piece. Countless times products have arrived at my door and the outside package has been destroyed, yet the inner contents were fine. That story can go both ways, though. I have had my share of surprises when a package shows little damage and the contents inside were shattered. It all comes down to how a product is packaged.
Here is a good example of why packaging is so important. We can see that the outside package has been dropped, kicked, banged, smacked and who knows what else during shipping.
On the side we see that the shipping company has even gouged a corner of the box with something sharp. Let's see if the inner packaging saved our new computer system like it should.
After opening the box we see that notebook bag that is filled with a t-shirt. CyberPower gives these out with many of their systems. There is also a copy of the build order right on top so you can confirm the contents of the package. Protecting the rest of the components is a dual layer of high density foam.
Peeling away a layer of foam reveals the boxed keyboard, mouse and GIGABYTE video cards.
Just under the accessories is another layer of high density foam. Here you can see just how thick this protection is. CyberPower uses three layers of dual section foam; one below the system box, one between the system box and the accessories and one above the accessories.
The system is packaged in the Cooler Master Sniper box that is suspended inside two sections of close cell white foam for even more protection.
Not to beat the horse here, but the video cards are also packaged separately outside of the system. The current high end video cards come standard with very large and very heavy heatsinks that can tear a PCIe connector to pieces. Because of this is it much safer to have the cards shipped outside of the system. I was asked if I wanted them installed or in separate boxes, I chose separate boxes since I have already ruined a few flagship cards in my day due to poor shipping practices. I am glad CyberPower offers customers the choice. The packaging is A1!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- 'Spider-Man' comes home in first trailer
- Third 'Cloverfield' film revealed & delayed by 8 months
- John Glenn, the first American to orbit the Earth, dies
- AMD reboots its drivers with Crimson ReLive Edition
- Faraday Future car will have cameras instead of mirrors
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- ADATA SC660 240GB Portable SSD Review
- Will this Build be Quite, Small and powerfull ?
- Mouse skipping/jumping and audio stuttering
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD
- Jonsbo announces QT03A and VR2 cases, and FR-101 fan series
- Cooler Master announces the MasterCase Maker 5T
- be quiet! announces the Dark Base Pro 900 case with tempered glass window side panel