The HornetTek Hover HDD Enclosure]
Our first look at the HornetTek Hover from the side shows the 50mm fan and the base of the unit. The enclosure is very stable with the base keeping the enclosure upright.
On the front side we see that the Hover is a little wider than most enclosures, but this also adds to stability. Also, the strip running down the middle of the Hover is a light bar that glows blue when powered on.
The other side is nearly identical to the first; we see some additional product branding here that was not on the left side.
On the back is where the action is located. Here we see connectors for power, eSATA and USB as well as a power switch. I would have rather seen a power switch on the front of the drive where it would be a little easier to access.
The top cover is held closed with a single #2 Philips screw, once it is removed you can easily access the enclosures internals. Here we see the mechanism that allows you to easily review the drive from the enclosure.
Looking down the barrel, we see the SATA power and data connectors as well as the other side of the extraction mechanism.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Some iPhone 6S handsets are running so hot they are shutting down
- Roku 4 announced, has 4K support, remote finder and much more
- Tesla founder deletes his tweet that hinted towards 'Model Y' vehicle
- Halo 5 will have a 'much more sociable' story thanks to 4-player co-op
- Pepsi launching 'Back to the Future II' bottle design
- I Was Wondering If Someone Could Help Me With Driver Issue For SATA3 z97
- PhotoFast i-FlashDrive MAX 32GB USB iOS Flash Drive Review
- SSI EEB support for Lian Li high end chassis
- Need help with a build
- Force M7 Thor Mouse does not wake system?
- Nokia announces planned leadership and organizational structure for combined Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent
- DOK SOLUTION UNVEILS CR09, 2 DEVICE CHARGER/CRADLE/CLOCK/SPEAKER/RADIO WITH 'SCD TECHNOLOGY' (SMART CURRENT DETECTION), NO MORE OVERCHARGING!
- FIRST CELLULAR ANDROID WEAR SMARTWATCH PREVIEWED AT LG EVENT
- LG UNVEILS V10, A SMARTPHONE DESIGNED WITH CREATIVITY IN MIND
- Marvell Teams Up with Google to Enable Chromecast 2.0 and Chromecast Audio