The HornetTek Hover HDD Enclosure]
Our first look at the HornetTek Hover from the side shows the 50mm fan and the base of the unit. The enclosure is very stable with the base keeping the enclosure upright.
On the front side we see that the Hover is a little wider than most enclosures, but this also adds to stability. Also, the strip running down the middle of the Hover is a light bar that glows blue when powered on.
The other side is nearly identical to the first; we see some additional product branding here that was not on the left side.
On the back is where the action is located. Here we see connectors for power, eSATA and USB as well as a power switch. I would have rather seen a power switch on the front of the drive where it would be a little easier to access.
The top cover is held closed with a single #2 Philips screw, once it is removed you can easily access the enclosures internals. Here we see the mechanism that allows you to easily review the drive from the enclosure.
Looking down the barrel, we see the SATA power and data connectors as well as the other side of the extraction mechanism.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Das Keyboard takes $20 off keyboards, $0 shipping for holiday sales
- Remedy has finished the 'shivering' end scene in Quantum Break
- Razer injects chromatic flavor into Lenovo's new gaming PC lineup
- NVIDIA's GeForce GTX 900 series price drops for the holidays
- Rumor: Sony unlocks PS4's seventh core to boost performance
- New ASUS Notebook: Event Log flooding with Event ID 17 warnings from WHEA-Logger
- Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- NEed help setting bios
- Sharp GX-BT7 2.1-Channel Wireless Bluetooth Speaker Review
- D-Link DCS-2630L 1080p Ultra-Wide View IP Wi-Fi Camera Review
- BRAVEN Balance, the Active Lifestyle Bluetooth Speaker Now Available
- COGITO FIT WINS DESIGN FOR ASIA AWARD
- SP/ Silicon Power Announces Flagship CompactFlash Memory Card - Superior CF 1100X Born For Ultimate Performance
- Team Group Announces Neptune Gaming SO-DIMM Memory
- Cooltek Announces the Skall Series ATX Mid-tower Chassis