Benchmarks - HD Record
HD Video Record - 720p HD stream, 256kB writes
HD Video Play & Record - 1 playback, 1 record simultaneously
2HD Video Play & Record - 2x playback, 2x record
HD Play with Office Apps - Playback concurrent with office productivity
HD Play with Backup - Playback concurrent with backup
Once again we see the TS-509 performing very well against the Thecus N5200. In many cases the QNAP was able to double the performance of the N5200.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Hardware and Software Specifications]
- Page 3 [Server Capabilities, Availability and Cost]
- Page 4 [The Packaging]
- Page 5 [The QNAP TS-509 Pro]
- Page 6 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 7 [The Software Basics]
- Page 8 [Testing Methodology]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - HD Playback]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - HD Record]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - Copy]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - Backup / Content]
- Page 13 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- New leak shows iPhone 8's fingerprint reader on the back
- Elon Musk gets approval to build NYC-DC Hyperloop
- N64 Mini hinted by new Nintendo trademark
- ASUS ROG Crosshair VI Extreme announced, ready for Ryzen
- Terminator 2 on 4K Blu-ray includes T-800 arm replicate
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Need help getting backup bios to work z77 d3h
- AMD hits Intel where it hurts with Ryzen ThreadRipper
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4
- MSI releases special motherboard BIOSes for Crypto-currency Mining
- Qualcomm files patent infringement complaints against Apple with International Trade Commission and Federal Court