Here we see one of the most surprising numbers. We knew that power draw would be low, especially when you take out the discrete video card.
The difference here is that 42w idle and 110w load are the numbers to power the complete system (including the touch-screen monitor), which is really quite amazing.
When it comes to the heat side of things we expected the AIO PC to run warmer, especially when you consider we're moving from a AIO water cooling system to a heatpipe cooling solution.
Idle number still look good, but you can see load jumps up. With that said they're not at a temperature level that we'd be worried about.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction and Package]
- Page 2 [GIGABYTE H77TN Motherboard]
- Page 3 [MiTAC Maestro 770]
- Page 4 [The Build]
- Page 5 [Software Install and Usage]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [CPU Benchmarks]
- Page 8 [System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [SSD / mSATA Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Memory Benchmarks]
- Page 11 [Gaming Benchmarks]
- Page 12 [Temperature and Power]
- Page 13 [Pricing, Availability and Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Apple talks about designing the touchscreen for iPhone
- Facebook pays up to $3 million per ep for original shows
- Intel's next-gen 6C/12T: competes with AMD Ryzen 5 1600X
- Microsoft sees 32TB of unreleased Windows builds leaked
- SpaceX successfully lands second Falcon 9 in 48 hours
- modded my x79-ud3 bios, processor support question
- The Mummy Movie Review
- Computer freeze and audio buzz issue
- AZZA Photios 250 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Team T-Force Dark ROG DDR4-3000 16GB Memory Kit Review
- Logitech Circle 2 will be compatible with Amazon Echo Show
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus
- Microsoft premieres Xbox One X, world's most powerful console
- Phison gears up for mobile phone market with PS8226 3D NAND eMMC 5.1 controller