Here we see one of the most surprising numbers. We knew that power draw would be low, especially when you take out the discrete video card.
The difference here is that 42w idle and 110w load are the numbers to power the complete system (including the touch-screen monitor), which is really quite amazing.
When it comes to the heat side of things we expected the AIO PC to run warmer, especially when you consider we're moving from a AIO water cooling system to a heatpipe cooling solution.
Idle number still look good, but you can see load jumps up. With that said they're not at a temperature level that we'd be worried about.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction and Package]
- Page 2 [GIGABYTE H77TN Motherboard]
- Page 3 [MiTAC Maestro 770]
- Page 4 [The Build]
- Page 5 [Software Install and Usage]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [CPU Benchmarks]
- Page 8 [System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [SSD / mSATA Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Memory Benchmarks]
- Page 11 [Gaming Benchmarks]
- Page 12 [Temperature and Power]
- Page 13 [Pricing, Availability and Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Radeon Vega 8, Vega 10 spotted: Raven Ridge APU tech?
- CRYENGINE environments look better than real life
- Quantum Break to receive Xbox One X enhancements
- Xbox One X trade-in offer revealed
- PlayerUnknown: we want PC version of PUBG on Xbox
- Xbox's next system-seller may be an early access titan
- Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets Movie Review
- Looking for Lian Li PC-C37 pdf manual as links from Lian Li website are broken
- Aerocool Project 7 P7-C1 Pro Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- ASUS ROG Rapture GT-AC5300 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect