Version and / or Patch Used: 1.00.1035BETA
Developer Homepage: http://www.aida64.com
Product Homepage: http://www.aida64.com
Replacing Everest in our labs is AIDA64. This new testing suite is from the core development team from Lavalys and continues that tradition. The guys have thrown in better support for multithreaded CPUs as well as full 64 bit support. We use this to test memory and HDDs for now, but may find ourselves opening this up to other areas of the motherboard.
Looking at CPU performance under AIDA64 we can see the new i7 3770k is doing extremely well. It does an excellent job of keeping up with the much more expensive i7 3960X EE based on the Sandy Bridge-E platform.
Looking at memory performance there's not much to see. For the most part we can see all our Dual Channel memory setups for Intel perform very close to each other which as always is better than the Quad Channel X79 performance here. If you're interested in reading more about it I'd recommend you check out an article we did called Intel X79 Quad Channel and Z68 Dual Channel Memory Performance Analysis.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup]
- Page 3 [Benchmarks - PCMark 7 and HyperPi]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks - AIDA64]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - PassMark PerformanceTest]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - CINEBENCH, Adobe Lightroom and MediaEspresso]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - 3DMark 11 and Aliens vs. Predator]
- Page 8 [Power and Temperature Tests]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Skyrim hasn't yet been confirmed for the Nintendo Switch
- Blizzard announces a new voice chat app for desktops
- NVIDIA's new GeForce 375.57 drivers are ready for BF1
- Sony added 1GB of DRAM to the PS4 Pro, joins 8GB GDDR5
- Oceanhorn hit record sales, teases Switch development
- Battlefield 1 Multiplayer Gameplay Thoughts
- GA-PH67A-UD3-B3 Resume fail after suspend with Linux
- h61m-dgs gigabyte not see DDR_A1
- BSI3H-6100 long time to post
- Patriot Memory LX 200GB microSD Memory Card Review
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now
- ENERMAX launches Revolution Duo power supply with DUOFlowTM design for active ventilation
- Razer unveils new Razer Blade Pro gaming notebook
- Nintendo Switch world premiere demonstrates new entertainment experiences from a home gaming system