Version and / or Patch Used: 1.00.1035BETA
Developer Homepage: http://www.aida64.com
Product Homepage: http://www.aida64.com
Replacing Everest in our labs is AIDA64. This new testing suite is from the core development team from Lavalys and continues that tradition. The guys have thrown in better support for multithreaded CPUs as well as full 64 bit support. We use this to test memory and HDDs for now, but may find ourselves opening this up to other areas of the motherboard.
Looking at CPU performance under AIDA64 we can see the new i7 3770k is doing extremely well. It does an excellent job of keeping up with the much more expensive i7 3960X EE based on the Sandy Bridge-E platform.
Looking at memory performance there's not much to see. For the most part we can see all our Dual Channel memory setups for Intel perform very close to each other which as always is better than the Quad Channel X79 performance here. If you're interested in reading more about it I'd recommend you check out an article we did called Intel X79 Quad Channel and Z68 Dual Channel Memory Performance Analysis.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup]
- Page 3 [Benchmarks - PCMark 7 and HyperPi]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks - AIDA64]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - PassMark PerformanceTest]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - CINEBENCH, Adobe Lightroom and MediaEspresso]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - 3DMark 11 and Aliens vs. Predator]
- Page 8 [Power and Temperature Tests]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Further Reading: Read and find more CPUs, Chipsets & SoCs content at our CPUs, Chipsets & SoCs reviews, guides and articles index page.
Do you get our RSS feed? Get It!
Latest News Posts
- Intel to reclassify Atom processors with Atom x3, Atom x5 and Atom x7
- LG's unveils Watch Urbane LTE, lets you make calls from your wrist
- Corporate leaders are aware of IoT, but aren't really prepared for it
- Companies transitioning to better detection, response of cyberattacks
- Not a Rubix Cube - much cooler. Waterproof linux-powered cube PC
- HIS Multi-View HDOCKP USB 3.0 Portable Docking Station Review
- Corsair HX1000i 1000W 80 PLUS Platinum Power Supply Review
- need new mother board
- how can i use new power supply for that mother boread asrock g41m-vs3 r2.0
- Question regarding adding new SSD to Z97 motherboard
- Charter Communications Says Net Neutrality Will Slow Broadband Growth and Mean Higher Fees
- MSI Announces the AP16 Flex All-in-one Desktop
- Linux gadget with six displays - pixel art idea returns in a new shape
- Toshiba Areal Density Breakthrough Means 3TB 2.5-inch Notebook Hard Drives Possible
- Tesoro Launches Gungnir Black Optical Gaming Mouse