Now that you have a bunch of files and folders on your desktop, it is time to get them arranged in the 15GB block.
1. Make a folder named 15GB Block.
2. Inside 15GB Block make the following folders - Image Files, ISO Files, MP3, PDF, Software, Video Files, and finally, WAV. Your folder should look like mine in the image above.
3. In the Image Files folder replicate your downloaded image 20 times. This is just a simple copy and paste after changing the image name each time.
4. In the ISO Files folder place your Windows 7 DVD and rFactorSetup1255 inside. Yours should look like mine. There are different variations to the Windows 7 DVD, but for the most part they are all very close in size.
5. The next step is to replicate the Frankie_Bones_-_Live_at_Get_Freaky file 10 times in the MP3 folder. If you are getting tired from all of this renaming, now is the time to start listening.
6. In the PDF folder replicate the Digitek Falcon race dashboard for 749/999 file 10 times.
7. This step is a multipart process. I'm sorry it couldn't be easier, but we needed to get some program files. The first step is to copy all of the files from the Windows 7 DVD into a folder, called Windows 7 Decompressed. When that is finished, place the folder into a folder called Software.
8. The next step is to install rFactor on your computer. Once complete, go to your Program Files and copy the folder called rFactor to the Software folder three times. When you are finished you will have a Software folder that looks like mine above.
9. We are getting really close now. If you are listening to Frankie you are almost to the good part. Replicate the file titled The_Magic_of_Flight_1080 into a folder named Video Files.
10. The last one! Replicate the file named 8_channel_ID into a folder named WAV 10 times.
When you are finished you should have roughly the same size 15GB Block folder as I have. The folder size can vary based on the file system the drive is using. On my NTFS boot drive the folder is 15.1GB, but on my external drive it shows as 15.2GB.
Now that you have a folder named 15GB Block, save it where you will not lose it. Also, make additional folders that are empty called 15GB Block 2, 15GB Block 3, 15GB Block 4, 15G Block 5-8 and finally 15GB Block 9-12. These will late be used to populate your drive with data by replicating the data in the original 15GB Block folder.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Drive Performance with Data Onboard]
- Page 3 [The Methodology]
- Page 4 [Test Preparation]
- Page 5 [Folder Preparation]
- Page 6 [Performance Testing]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks Results and Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- ARCHOS unveils its Diamond Tab 4G/LTE tablet
- Impressive! 1 billion people used Facebook in just one day
- Valve is bundling Rocket League with the Steam Controller
- Acer is welcoming a takeover of the company after share prices tumble
- HTC will have a 'limited number' of Vive VR headsets this year
- MSI GeForce GTX 980 Ti Lightning Video Card Review
- Buffalo WXR-1900DHP DD-WRT NXT AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- ASRock Extreme4 x99 boot failure with more than 2 G.SKILL F4-3000C15D-16GRBB
- [Share]Lorkag GOP updater tool for AMD and NVIDIA VBIOS
- AMD Radeon R9 Nano Preview - Fiji and HBM Go Under the Shrink Ray
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20