Baby got back...
At the back there are a plethora of ports, including 6 channel audio, HDMI, DVI, VGA, USB and Coaxial audio out. I must say I'm a little disappointed not to see an optical output here; it should be a given now that if there's coax, there's optical.
A nice trend to see is the inclusion of onboard buttons on the motherboard for power and reset. ZOTAC realise their customers will probably dabble in the world of over clocking, so they save you the hassle of having to wire up the case switches if you wanted to run this board in a test rig.
Moving on to matters of cooling now, the NT06 heatsink is a copper piped and aluminium finned beast that can take a 120mm fan. I like the feature on top of the copper contact plate; there is a mini heatsink to help with cooling in an area that is almost definitely a hot-spot.
Not a huge amount of room between the fins and the base; a quick estimate puts it at about a 28/29mm gap. But this is enough to fit a fan in between there.
So that's what I did. Deciding to shove the fan in between the base and the fins means that this cooler will fit beneath the PSU when it mounts in the mATX case. Just wait and I'll show you what I mean.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Give me fuel, Give me fire...]
- Page 2 [Black Betty...]
- Page 3 [Baby got back...]
- Page 4 [You spin me right round...]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- New Call of Duty returns to 'boots on the ground' roots
- Nintendo Switch requires day one update to access eShop
- Nintendo Switch has no Virtual Console games at launch
- Apple new headquarters is ready for April's opening
- Qualcomm announces Snapdragon 835 VR dev kit program
- توكيل صيانة ثلاجة كريازى 01093055835 رقم مبيعات كري&
- صور صيانة غسالات وستنجهاوس 01060037840 % رقم مبيعات و
- اخبار صيانة غسالة فريجيدير 01095999314 اتصل الان مب&
- هنا صيانة كلفينيتور العجمى 01010916814 هوت لاين الم&
- ASUS MAXIMUS IX FORMULA A2 Error Code with Hardware Component Failure Beeps
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications
- Transcend announces Ultimate UHS Video Speed Class 30 (V30) microSD cards to support 4K Ultra HD video recording