"Believe you can, believe you can't; either way, you're right." - Henry Ford
Every so often throughout history there are certain technologies, devices and inventions that have changed the way in which we go about our lives; whether through innovation, necessity or both. Fine examples are the invention of the first mass produced automobiles, or the Wright Bros conquering gravity for the first time.
Usually the ironic part of these stories is that these people were told "It cannot be done", or "You're nuts for trying". But time and time again these ideas have proven to not only be the farthest thing from crazy, but something quite profound and life changing indeed.
Imagine the world we would live in now if these people did not follow their dreams through adversity and instead believed what they were told. We certainly would not have planes/cars/phones etc, but the nay sayers would have collectively cut their noses to spite their faces.
So it appears to be a tradeoff between respect from your fellow man which is usually derived from not posing a threat to his way of life, or going out on a limb because you know that's where the fruit is; like Ford, Edison and the Wright Brothers.
This brings me to a man who has done just such a thing with sound. And that individual is Woody Norris, our modern day innovator whom is responsible for bringing to the world a new technology in sound and the way it's heard by us.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- The Witcher 3 receives a new 15GB patch, with a 13-page changelog
- Uber hack in early 2014 allegedly traced back to the CTO of Lyft
- Light's new camera has 16 camera sensors, takes 52-megapixel photos
- HP unveils its new 34-inch curved all-in-one 'Envy' PC
- Netflix increases its $8.99 per month plan to $9.99 per month
- Got a Gaming 9 ACK X99S MSI MB to trade ..
- Bootloop Issue with GA-Z97N-WiFi even after RMA
- D-Link DCH-S160 mydlink Wi-Fi Smart Home Water Sensor Review
- ga-z170x-UD5 m.2 raid and intel rst drivers will not let me install windows to the raid
- X99 Extreme 4 and Thunderbolt
- EVGA Gives Away Free Cooler Shroud Replacement to its HYBRID Series Owners
- Shuttle Offers Value Priced XPC Nano Small Form Factor PC
- MSI Announces the DS502 7.1 Gaming Headset with Active Noise-Cancelation
- Netgear Introduces Quad-Mode Business-Class Wireless-AC Access Points
- Nokia announces planned leadership and organizational structure for combined Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent