"Believe you can, believe you can't; either way, you're right." - Henry Ford
Every so often throughout history there are certain technologies, devices and inventions that have changed the way in which we go about our lives; whether through innovation, necessity or both. Fine examples are the invention of the first mass produced automobiles, or the Wright Bros conquering gravity for the first time.
Usually the ironic part of these stories is that these people were told "It cannot be done", or "You're nuts for trying". But time and time again these ideas have proven to not only be the farthest thing from crazy, but something quite profound and life changing indeed.
Imagine the world we would live in now if these people did not follow their dreams through adversity and instead believed what they were told. We certainly would not have planes/cars/phones etc, but the nay sayers would have collectively cut their noses to spite their faces.
So it appears to be a tradeoff between respect from your fellow man which is usually derived from not posing a threat to his way of life, or going out on a limb because you know that's where the fruit is; like Ford, Edison and the Wright Brothers.
This brings me to a man who has done just such a thing with sound. And that individual is Woody Norris, our modern day innovator whom is responsible for bringing to the world a new technology in sound and the way it's heard by us.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Blompkamp's 'Alien' sequel won't 'see the light of day'
- First look at how Musk's underground tunnels might work
- Overwatch is now home to over 30 million gamers
- Nintendo sold 2.3 million NES Mini consoles
- Nintendo forecasts 10 million Switch sales this year
- G1 Sniper 2 rev 1.0 wont boot with GtX 1070
- H97M Pro4 - Machine comes out of sleep mode when deactivated but monitor does not
- ASUS USB-AC53 Nano AC1200 Wireless Adapter Review
- GIGABYTE Xtreme Gaming XTC700 CPU Cooler Review
- ASRock 990fx Extreme9 and NVMe support
- Get ready for Intel Optane memory with ASRock 200 series motherboards!
- Acer unleashes the Predator Triton 700, a thin yet powerful gaming notebook without compromise
- Acer's new Predator monitors with quantum dot technology deliver spectacular gameplay experiences
- Acer expands its gaming notebook line with the powerful Predator Helios 300
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives