"Believe you can, believe you can't; either way, you're right." - Henry Ford
Every so often throughout history there are certain technologies, devices and inventions that have changed the way in which we go about our lives; whether through innovation, necessity or both. Fine examples are the invention of the first mass produced automobiles, or the Wright Bros conquering gravity for the first time.
Usually the ironic part of these stories is that these people were told "It cannot be done", or "You're nuts for trying". But time and time again these ideas have proven to not only be the farthest thing from crazy, but something quite profound and life changing indeed.
Imagine the world we would live in now if these people did not follow their dreams through adversity and instead believed what they were told. We certainly would not have planes/cars/phones etc, but the nay sayers would have collectively cut their noses to spite their faces.
So it appears to be a tradeoff between respect from your fellow man which is usually derived from not posing a threat to his way of life, or going out on a limb because you know that's where the fruit is; like Ford, Edison and the Wright Brothers.
This brings me to a man who has done just such a thing with sound. And that individual is Woody Norris, our modern day innovator whom is responsible for bringing to the world a new technology in sound and the way it's heard by us.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- HTC slices $200 from Vive price, now costs $599
- Forza Motorsport 7 requires GTX 1080/Vega for 4K 60FPS
- ASUS makes ROG Strix Radeon RX Vega series official
- Project CARS 2 screenshots from Gamescom 2017: DELICIOUS
- Radeon Vega 8, Vega 10 spotted: Raven Ridge APU tech?
- Intel details 8th Generation Core CPUs with Kaby Lake-R
- Xbox's next system-seller may be an early access titan
- Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets Movie Review
- Looking for Lian Li PC-C37 pdf manual as links from Lian Li website are broken
- Aerocool Project 7 P7-C1 Pro Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect