Major NVIDIA driver updates really are few and far between. Unlike ATI who have a regular monthly driver that constantly offers fixes and sometimes performance increases, NVIDIA tend to sit back for a bit before offering a new driver that brings not only a bucket load of fixes and performance enhancements, but a whole lot of new features as well.
The new 180 series of drivers begins with the 180.47. While we will be following our standard driver analysis layout as far as games go, we will add a new page after this one that goes into a bit more detail on the new features that are on offer.
So with that said, let's have a look at what's going on with the latest drivers and see just how much of a step forward they really are.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [New Features]
- Page 3 [Test System Setup and 3DMark06]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks - 3DMark Vantage]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - CINEBENCH R10]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Crysis]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - High Quality AA and AF]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - 3DMark06 - XP]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - CINEBENCH R10 - XP]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - World in Conflict - XP]
- Page 11 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Qualcomm teases 48-core processor on 10nm process
- Watch Shigeru Miyamoto play Mario's theme song on guitar
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive update enhances audio
- BitFenix reveals new enthusiast Shogun PC case
- Nintendo's Super Mario Run mobile game is online-only
- Asrock J3355M doesn't power on (mostly)
- ASUS Maximus Ranger not detecting my GPU
- x99 Taichi gets WHEA 17 errors and BSOD124
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- BIOSTAR announces new motherboard features
- ADATA releases updated SC660H and SV620H 3D NAND external SSDs
- BitFenix announces the Shogun chassis with ASUS Aura support
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD