Wolfenstein Girls and Ruby
Most of the Wolfenstein Girls spent their day posing with gamers who were outgoing enough to walk up and say hello. Here, my old friend Ockie from Michigan shows that he isn't bashful.
The builder of this system spent a great deal of time finding the right mix of add-on parts and innovative design to make a great looking, clean mod.
Is anyone even reading this?
I do feel bad for these girls; they had to carry around real vintage guns. If you have ever held an old German machine gun, you know they weigh a lot more than modern SMGs.
AMD had one of the busiest booths at QuakeCon 2008 and I am sure the two Rubys had a little something to do with that.
Further Reading: Read and find more Trade Shows content at our Trade Shows reviews, guides and articles index page.
Do you get our RSS feed? Get It!
Latest News Posts
- Social media being used to help identify Islamic extremism
- Barnes & Noble is keeping the NOOK Media digital business, for now
- NPD: Mobile gaming grew 20 percent in 2014, creating opportunities
- Intel to reclassify Atom processors with Atom x3, Atom x5 and Atom x7
- LG's unveils Watch Urbane LTE, lets you make calls from your wrist
- USB Devices go unrecognized AM3+ Extreme 3 990fx
- Asrock Z77 Extreme4-M
- GALAX GeForce GTX 960 EXOC Video Card Review
- Intermittent hardware problem: CLR CMOS - Dr. Debug 67
- HIS Multi-View HDOCKP USB 3.0 Portable Docking Station Review
- Charter Communications Says Net Neutrality Will Slow Broadband Growth and Mean Higher Fees
- MSI Announces the AP16 Flex All-in-one Desktop
- Linux gadget with six displays - pixel art idea returns in a new shape
- Toshiba Areal Density Breakthrough Means 3TB 2.5-inch Notebook Hard Drives Possible
- Tesoro Launches Gungnir Black Optical Gaming Mouse