Without any doubt the overclocking is definitely the most important part of the modules. First let's have a look at our CPU-Z results.
Here we can see that the Kingston memory managed to get the highest speeds in our tests, with the Geil not that far behind. Geil was extremely impressive as they're only rated for 1160MHz, we managed to squeeze extra with a bit more voltage. The rest was pretty standard, the ADATA and Winchip modules didn't quite live up to their speeds, but this could be due to the new memory controller of our P35 chipset board.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Modules - Geil PC2-9280 DDR2-1160+ Dual Channel Kit]
- Page 3 [The Modules - Kingston KHX9600DX2K2/1G]
- Page 4 [The Modules - Kingston KHX64002ULK2/2G]
- Page 5 [The Modules - Winchip]
- Page 6 [The Modules - ADATA DDR2-12000]
- Page 7 [Overclocking the Modules]
- Page 8 [Test System Setup and Everest]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - PCMark05]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - Sciencemark]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - Adobe Premiere Elements 2.0]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - Prey]
- Page 13 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Essential phone to be more than a month late
- Intel accuses Qualcomm of monopolistic behavior
- New Note8 leak shows awkwardly placed fingerprint sensor
- Samsung Galaxy S8 officially discounted by up to $300
- Qualcomm's Snapdragon 836 will debut with the Pixel 2
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4