Without any doubt the overclocking is definitely the most important part of the modules. First let's have a look at our CPU-Z results.
Here we can see that the Kingston memory managed to get the highest speeds in our tests, with the Geil not that far behind. Geil was extremely impressive as they're only rated for 1160MHz, we managed to squeeze extra with a bit more voltage. The rest was pretty standard, the ADATA and Winchip modules didn't quite live up to their speeds, but this could be due to the new memory controller of our P35 chipset board.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Modules - Geil PC2-9280 DDR2-1160+ Dual Channel Kit]
- Page 3 [The Modules - Kingston KHX9600DX2K2/1G]
- Page 4 [The Modules - Kingston KHX64002ULK2/2G]
- Page 5 [The Modules - Winchip]
- Page 6 [The Modules - ADATA DDR2-12000]
- Page 7 [Overclocking the Modules]
- Page 8 [Test System Setup and Everest]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - PCMark05]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - Sciencemark]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - Adobe Premiere Elements 2.0]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - Prey]
- Page 13 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Gionee announces three new smartphones
- AMD Ryzen powered QNAP NAS spotted at Computex
- MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Lightning Z spotted
- Regenerate a 'Doctor Who' Blu-ray in our latest giveaway
- Take-Two earns 81% of its net revenue from consoles
- LaCie Bolt3 2TB Thunderbolt 3 Review
- Asrock X99 Extreme11 reports only 48GB instead of 64 GB
- H270m Pro4 Can't boot with my SSD, stuck on splash
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017