As we roll into a new financial year we find ourselves again with a new set of catalyst drivers for the month of July. Though this month the Catalyst Performance Analysis is getting a bit of an overhaul.
The X1950XTX is going bye-bye along with the X1600XT, in their place we will use the HD2600PRO and HD2600XT. We will also continue to use the HD2900XT as the high-end card, and for a look at last generation we will include the highly popular X1950PRO which was really the only card that has been selling in the enthusiast sector for AMD.
As always we will look at the main improvements in the latest release notes and then get stuck into benchmarking.
The ATI Radeon HD2400, HD2600 and HD2900 (single and CrossFire) can see performance improvements of 13.2% or more in various Far Cry maps.
Let's give 'em a whirl...
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Xbox One X day one 'Scorpio Edition' console teased
- Galaxy Note 8 might rock next-gen Qualcomm camera tech
- ASUS STRIX Vega 64 tested, loses to reference RX Vega 64
- AMD addresses Radeon RX Vega pricing, stock issues
- Tekken 7 mobile game to feature microtransactions galore
- Aerocool Project 7 P7-C1 Pro Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- ASUS ROG Rapture GT-AC5300 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- corsair vengeance lpx 16gb ddr4-2400 problem on asus x370 pro motherboard
- Synology DS1817 8-Bay NAS (Tested at 10Gbps) Review
- ASRock X399 Taichi Threadripper TR4 Motherboard Review
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect
- ASRock introduces the X10 IoT router for smart homes