As we roll into a new financial year we find ourselves again with a new set of catalyst drivers for the month of July. Though this month the Catalyst Performance Analysis is getting a bit of an overhaul.
The X1950XTX is going bye-bye along with the X1600XT, in their place we will use the HD2600PRO and HD2600XT. We will also continue to use the HD2900XT as the high-end card, and for a look at last generation we will include the highly popular X1950PRO which was really the only card that has been selling in the enthusiast sector for AMD.
As always we will look at the main improvements in the latest release notes and then get stuck into benchmarking.
The ATI Radeon HD2400, HD2600 and HD2900 (single and CrossFire) can see performance improvements of 13.2% or more in various Far Cry maps.
Let's give 'em a whirl...
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- H1Z1 is locked at 60FPS on the PS4 Pro
- Ohio university gives scholarships to best Fortnite players
- EKWB launch EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW 3 waterblock, now with RGB
- Battlefield 1's monthly updates end in June
- SEGA and Capcom Humble Bundle discounts great games
- EVGA DG-77 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- B360M-ITX/ac does not see USB drive at all
- WD My Passport Wireless SSD 500GB Review
- Legacy Mode
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit