CeBIT 2007 coverage from Taiwan - Part 2
Yesterday we posted part 1 of our CeBIT 2007 coverage from Taiwan and as promised, we are back today with the second installment. CeBIT is still a full 24 hours away before its doors officially open and we're back again to give you the scoop from here in Taiwan on some of the interesting products you would see if you travelled all the way to Germany for the trade show.
In this part of our CeBIT coverage we include all information that was not in the first installment including things such as Bearlake chipset information and photos, a range of new consumer electronic products from MSI including photos of their upcoming nVidia MCP73 motherboard, ASUS's new line of interesting graphics related products including XG Station and AiGuru S2 wireless skype phone and Foxconn's highly overclocked GeForce 8800GTX, just to mention a few.
Without delaying any further, let's get this show on the road and see what we have here from several of the largest Taiwanese computer manufacturers!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo to hold in-store Switch demos before release
- Nintendo expect 2 million Switch console sales at launch
- New Wii U Minecraft software update ready to download
- Microsoft begins Xbox One S deals, includes Gold access
- Windows 10 VR paving way for Project Scorpio VR gaming
- Battlefield 1 PC Performance and Quality Report
- Battlefield 1: War Stories Review
- GIGABYTE Z170X-UD3 Ultra Motherboard Review
- Micro SDXC card Strontium vs Sandisk vs Samsung
- MSI GeForce GTX 1050 Ti Gaming X 4G Review
- Toshiba's SAS SSDs provide secure storage for NetApp FAS and E-Series arrays for enterprise applications
- Simplygon enables future of virtual development with open access to software
- Lenovo debuts commercial desktops and notebooks featuring 7th generation AMD PRO processors
- BIOSTAR unveils its GeForce GTX 1060 dual-fan video cards
- Manli announces GeForce GTX 1050 Gallardo Series video cards