The package is very Palit and who ever said Sex Sells never bet the Frobot because as far as I'm concerned, frogs sell! The front of the box is very standard; we have the main information in the bottom right hand corner that tells us how much memory, memory width, memory type, card model and some of its main features.
Turning the box over we have some extended information on the product in a multitude of languages along with the standard array of logos and URL and email address for Palit.
Moving to the inside it continues to follow the typical Palit layout, the package is light but so is the price. With that said though Palit have no trouble including a game, in this case SpellForce 2. We also have our driver CD and standard paper work.
Moving to the cables, we have a couple DVI to VGA connectors, HDTV out cable, which also has the standard RCA out along with a power connector for those who don't have a native 6 pin PCI Express power connector on their power supply.
As we mentioned the package is all very Palit-like. There isn't a whole lot to it but Palit continue to release one of the cheapest cards on the market and include a game that isn't 5 years old, something other companies can never seem to achieve.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Package]
- Page 3 [The Card]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup and 3DMark05]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - 3DMark06]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Half Life 2 (Lost Coast)]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - PREY]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - F.E.A.R.]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Company of Heroes]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - High Quality AA and AF]
- Page 11 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Battlefield 1 rumored to get support for HDR soon
- Star Wars Battlefront II's new trailer looks INCREDIBLE
- NVIDIA announces SLI/HDR support for Shadow of War on PC
- ASUS B250 Mining Expert board: support for 19 x GPUs
- Destiny 2 will have 21:9, SLI, HDR support on the PC
- Linksys WRT32x AC3200 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- Massive drop in temps by lowering "VCCPLL OC" in BIOS: Is the reported temperature correct?
- Intel details 8th Generation Core CPUs with Kaby Lake-R
- Xbox's next system-seller may be an early access titan
- Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets Movie Review
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience