The package is very Palit and who ever said Sex Sells never bet the Frobot because as far as I'm concerned, frogs sell! The front of the box is very standard; we have the main information in the bottom right hand corner that tells us how much memory, memory width, memory type, card model and some of its main features.
Turning the box over we have some extended information on the product in a multitude of languages along with the standard array of logos and URL and email address for Palit.
Moving to the inside it continues to follow the typical Palit layout, the package is light but so is the price. With that said though Palit have no trouble including a game, in this case SpellForce 2. We also have our driver CD and standard paper work.
Moving to the cables, we have a couple DVI to VGA connectors, HDTV out cable, which also has the standard RCA out along with a power connector for those who don't have a native 6 pin PCI Express power connector on their power supply.
As we mentioned the package is all very Palit-like. There isn't a whole lot to it but Palit continue to release one of the cheapest cards on the market and include a game that isn't 5 years old, something other companies can never seem to achieve.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Package]
- Page 3 [The Card]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup and 3DMark05]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - 3DMark06]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Half Life 2 (Lost Coast)]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - PREY]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - F.E.A.R.]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Company of Heroes]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - High Quality AA and AF]
- Page 11 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Top Memorial Day laptop deals with 7th Gen Kaby Lake
- New Dragon Age game could be big-budget, not RTS spinoff
- LeEco's crash in the US leaves hundreds unemployed
- Tekken 7 PC requirements revealed
- Huawei announces another low-end phone - the Y6 2017
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Benchmarked: CPU & GPU War
- NIC not working after BIOS corruption (ASUS X202E)
- Logitech Harmony Elite Advanced Remote Control Review
- C2750D4I won't get passed initializing 55
- Asus active pen (for T303UA)
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017