When turning the box over we had a little sneak peak at the card and we can clearly see the new cooling solution. The good news is that the cooler doesn't take up any more room then the standard cooler yet is quieter and cools more efficiently.
Moving to the top of the card we can see the new heat pipe they are using which wasn't present on the old IceQ version along the copper sinks covering the memory.
HIS has a complete feature run down of their new cooler on their website. For convenience sakes, we copied it and included it in the review. Please click on the image below for the full size version.
The back of the card shows the PCI Express power connector which is needed for all high-end ATI and nVidia graphics cards.
Moving to the front of the card we can see the 2x Dual Link DVI ports that were mentioned on the front of the box as well as the s-video like port that provides the VIVO functionality.
Finally when we turn the card over we can see the standard layout that is common on most X1900 cards along with the bracket that holds the heatsink on the front in place.
Like we saw on the front of the box we mentioned it was an iTurbo version. This means that the core is guaranteed to be capable of 700MHz and the memory is capable of 1700MHz.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- GeForce GTX 1180 alleged specs, beats the $1200 TITAN Xp
- PUBG's first world tournament: $2 million in prizes and more
- Fortnite is coming to China, with Tencent securing rights
- COD: Black Ops 4 multiplayer could be inspired by Overwatch
- AMD Combat Crate: CPU, GPU, motherboard combo from MSI
- WD My Passport Wireless SSD 500GB Review
- Legacy Mode
- Possible Router Issues
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit