Today we find ourselves again looking at another Radeon X1900XTX based graphics card from the ATI camp. Earlier this week we had a look at an X1900XTX from Sapphire, the particular model was the TOXIC which carried with it a liquid cooling solution, which meant a super quiet operating VGA card.
While today we aren't looking at something as fancy as liquid cooling, we are looking at the brand new IceQ version from HIS, which we heard about months ago and have ever since been bugging our friends from HIS in Hong Kong to get our hands on one.
Like the X1800GTO we looked at a few weeks ago, the HIS X1900XTX is using the third revision generation of the IceQ cooling solution funnily enough known as IceQ 3. It has a few improvements over the previous one and is of course a lot more peaceful than the screamingly loud fans that we find on most other X1900XT(X) graphics cards.
Without delaying let's have a look at HIS and their funky new packaging and find out just how the air cooled solution compares against the liquid version we had from Sapphire only just the other day.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Galaxy S9: 6GB RAM, headphone jack is a selling point
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- Gabe Newell is the 427th richest person in the world
- Sharp NES TV: a curious piece of 1980s gaming magic
- Sony's new PS4 controller for kids looks like a bad idea
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard