Hardware & Documentation
The included accessories are plentiful, and we will look at them from left to right:
- Front panel wiring block to separate headers (For use on nonstandard front panel layouts)
- 4 Pole Headphone/Mic adapter to independent headphone/microphone ports
- 21 screws for mounting the motherboard and HDD
- Eight screws for mounting fans
- Four hexagonal head screws for mounting PSU
- One standoff and standoff tool
- 12 SSD mounting screws
- Ten zip ties
This accessory pack has everything you would need to install your components in the H510 Elite and even wholly fill it with every mounting point used. I do like that NZXT consolidated the headphone to a single port so that users can use the adapter if necessary, but it makes for a nicer looking and cleaner I/O.
The manual is a large multi-fold single page which has useful pictograms of installing virtually anything into the H510 Elite. The list of parts including screws are exceptional listing every screw type and even how many are installed in the chassis vs. in the accessory kit. Then you have helpful short wording where needed, but otherwise, you could understand how to build in the H510 Elite without ever reading any words and only observing the images.