Hardware & Documentation
The accessory bag has all of the necessary fasteners to outfit a system. Eight elongated screws for mounting fans on the PSU shroud, three extra standoffs for installation of mATX if needed and they include an installation tool. Next up are six screws for mounting the PSU although four is all that is necessary.
Eight HDD mounting screws which will fill the two available bays in the lower cage. Twenty-eight screws used for motherboard and SSD mounting as they use the same thread. Lastly, there are ten included zip ties which with studious attention to detail could be more than enough for a build in the Lancool One Digital.
One thing to note would be the complete omission of any paperwork, including manuals. For this, we had to head to the Silverstone webpage to download the manual if we needed it, which we did to confirm the screw allocation since the six PSU screws made us question it.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Lian Li Lancool One Digital Mid-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the Lancool One Digital]
- Page 5 [Inside the Lancool One Digital Continued]
- Page 6 [Hardware & Documentation]
- Page 7 [Case Build & Finished Product]
- Page 8 [Final Thoughts]