Hardware & Documentation
In the hardware box, we presented much earlier in this review; you will find all of the screws and such. There is a set of four screws with hex-heads for the PSU, fifteen M3 screws for the motherboard and SSD, and six 6-32 screws for the HDD. Across the bottom, we have three standoffs, one of which still needs to be threaded into the motherboard tray, while the other two are extra, and a set of twelve long fan screws to help populate either the front or the top with radiators.
Also in that box is an Allen wrench to help with the removal of all of the Allen screws used to hold the glass onto the chassis as well as some of the panels. We were also sent a set of fourteen rubber grommets, and while the instructions infer that eight of them be used to isolate the tempered glass panels, only the placement of four of them are shown in the instructions.
The manual has a parts checklist to ensure you have all of the hardware you are supposed to have with it. Beyond that, there are a series of exploded diagrams where Antec shows how to remove the components of the chassis in a step-by-step fashion. It also shows how to add the standoffs to support the glass, but the renderings are small, and with no text to accompany it, for the amateur or those not so mechanically inclined, it leaves a lot to be desired.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Antec Torque Mid-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the Torque]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Scooby-Doo's 'Shaggy' added to JUMP FORCE roster by modder
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate 'Joker' stage title 'Mementos'
- Guild Wars 2 developers prep for lay-offs and restructuring
- Nintendo Switch could feature Xbox Games Pass by end of 2019
- Did Blizzard just tease the 30th hero for Overwatch?
- MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Ti GAMING X & VENTUS XS Review
- Intrusive Ads on Tweaktown
- AxE: Alliance vs Empire preview: MMO mobile chaos
- random shutdown
- Kensington LD5400T Thunderbolt 3 Dock Review
- Realms of Arkania - Star Trail available for Xbox One
- Death Mark Coming Soon to Terrify Players on Steam
- The Way Remastered Reaches Top of Nintendo eShop EU Charts
- Batman: Arkham City for macOS updated to 64-bit
- Drop into TERA x PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS Collaboration on March 5