Corsair iCUE Software
Upon opening the iCUE software, you are delivered to the profiles section of the keyboard controls. By clicking on the white plus icon, you can add as many profiles as you want to store on your C drive. You may then select the top three you want to use most, and default them to the keyboards onboard memory to swap with the profile button on the K70 RGB MK.2.
We are still uncertain as to why Corsair calls this section "Actions," but this is where you go to program Macros and such. Again, click on the plus icon, name the macro, and then use the pop-up section to record said Macro. There are delays, keyboard events, mouse clicks, programmability for which key or keys kick off the Macro, repeat, and even sounds and special lighting effects for them can be set.
Also, for each profile, you can set the lighting effects. Currently, we are in the default mode of a spiral rainbow, which is illustrated on the keys to the right in real-time. The speed of the presets and direction can be changed, and we are just getting started.
Corsair offers some twenty-five pre-defines lighting modes to pick from, but is also fully customizable, per key, so anything you can dream up can be achieved.
The last section allows a bit more control. At the bottom, you can address which of the four keys are disabled with the Windows lock key, and below that is where you can set the entire suite back to default settings. On the right, you can change the colors of the lock buttons either using the RGB scale, the seven presets, or by picking a color from the wheel.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Corsair K70 RGB MK.2 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard retails for $XXX at Amazon.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation]
- Page 3 [Corsair K70 RGB MK.2 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard]
- Page 4 [Corsair K70 RGB MK.2 Continued]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Digital PS4 game sales locked exclusively to PSN
- Enter the 'Spider-Verse' for our Spider-Man Blu-ray giveaway
- Epic Store has 85 million users
- Google Stadia only works with Pixel phones, Chromecast on TV
- Switch could use Microsoft voice chat technology
- Do anyone can help in converting Outlook PST Files into EML format
- Icy Dock flexiDock MB524SP-B Review - 4x 2.5" SATA, 5.25 Bay
- Icy Dock flexiDock MB795SP-B Review - 3.5" & 2.5" Single Bay
- Logitech G903 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- EVE: Aether Wars Successfully Achieves Groundbreaking 14,000-Ship Battle Live At GDC
- Stainless Games new IP, ShockRods, set to re-ignite arena combat genre with over-the-top action
- RIFT is Celebrating its 8th Anniversary! Update Gives Players New Expert Dungeon and a Colorful Carnival
- Ubisoft Announces The PC Specifications For Assassin's Creed III Remastered
- Life Is Strange 2 Episode 3 Release Date Announced