Just like the rest, the CMT520 RGB chassis ships in a plain cardboard box. The name of the company and the chassis name is off to the left, and in the bottom-right corner, we see mention of USB 3.0. The rendering of the chassis does not do it any justice, and we do like another female character used to flank the chassis.
The right side of the box shows off the specifications for the CMT520. There must have been a mistake in the original run of boxes, but FSP corrects the measurement by adding a sticker over the CPU cooler height restriction.
Out back, we find an exploded diagram of the CMT520. Along with the things described at the bottom, like the Halo cover as it's called, the radiator support, use of glass, and that there are four fans, you also get a view inside to get an idea on the lay of the land.
On this panel, we find the names at the top. Followed by a list of eight features which we have covered in some way up to this point. At the bottom, there is all the company information you could ever want, and the site address is also offered there.
The same internal packaging, used with the other three cases, is also used here. With substantially more weight this time, we would have liked to see more foam used. The finishes on the case were well protected, but even though the box shows no serious damage, the chassis is slightly bent at the back.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Smash Bros cancer patient thanks community for Ultimate demo
- Free Absolver expansion released 'Downfall' packs content
- Red Dead Redemption 2 NPC system explained by Rockstar devs
- Anthem reaches 'alpha' development phase, demo on Feb 1st
- Assassin's Creed Odyssey receives EPIC launch trailer
- Silicon Motion SM2262EN Preview: Micron 96-Layer TLC
- Need Advice 7800X OC
- Dial +1-844-319-0999 Dell technical support phone number for Dell help
- For Sale [10 Pieces] Apple iPhone Xs/Xs Max 64GB New $5,990CAD
- Recommendations replacing my Asus laptop Wifi adapter
- IDTechEx Research Releases New Report on Drones 2018-2038: Components, Technologies, Roadmaps, Market Forecasts
- SOC Telemed Announces Partnership with Sound Physicians
- Star Sky 3, the final installment of the popular series just released today on Steam!
- Das Boot VR will release on Hologate this fall
- Professor Layton and the Curious Village is coming today to mobile!