Case Build & Finished Product
Without the need to populate the 5.25" bays, the front of the CMT330 is as attractive as it was right out of the packaging. We do wonder though, are the thin strips on the sides and the opening below the bezel enough to keep our parts cool inside of it.
With more room at the top of the chassis, no clearance problems came up when installing the 280mm AIO there. The motherboard lines up well, the video card is nearly level, and we can see the reflection of the wires near the Lexan PSU top plate which is now installed.
The dust shield snapped into place much better this time, but we again had to flex the chassis at the back to allow the GPU to slide in easier. As for the PSU, we recommend attaching any cables before installation.
Wire management is not stellar, but it gets the job done. We do notice that had we opted for an SSD on the left, wiring to them may be complicated with other wires run there, but otherwise, except for the lack of room in front of the PSU, we have no major complaints.
Stepping back to take it all in, just after closing up shop, the CMT330 does mimic other cases on the market in styling, but many of them are not in this price range. When looking through the window, we see the motherboard, RAM, Cooler, and the video card, but we can also use the Lexan PSU cover to look up at the components in the reflection.
With power now running through its veins, the chassis comes to life in a flood of blue LED light. The fans at the front are not seen through the bezel, but they do add light under the bezel on the desktop. We can see all of the chassis LEDs through the window, and in lower light, the rear fan does flood the interior of the chassis.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Jagex showcase Old School RuneScape in-game statistics
- 'The Witcher 3' developers possibly working on Switch title
- PlayStation CEO says Sony has an eye on multiplayer/co-op
- Netflix pull future 'The Punisher' & 'Jessica Jones' seasons
- Nintendo to 'revive' a 'very officially cancelled' game
- Supermicro C9Z390-CG-IW (Intel Z390) Motherboard Review
- Z77X-UD5H Bios Issue When Setting CPU Multiplier Above 44
- Resident Evil 2 Remake Review: Fright Night
- HELP !!!! ASROCK Z77 PRO3 "NON-K OC MENU" disappeared :-(
- GeIL Super Luce RGB Sync DDR4-3200 16GB Memory Kit Review
- Explore a World of Ancient Chinese Mythology!
- BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America's Post EVO Japan Fighting Game News Round-up
- Million Arthur: Arcana Blood Coming To Steam This Summer
- Rising Lords announces alpha launch via new trailer
- Zombie-Veggie Shooter, The Walking Vegetables Radical! Edition Coming Soon to PS4!